The Garden Club - Bellevue, WA

Great place to live

I have a parent living here. The community was go U g through a management and staff change when she first moved in
There were growing pains to say the least. But...
This place us great and has d9be nothing but get better and better by the day. The staff is exceptional. From the manager to the cook. The most caring and determine part of the team .. Is defiantly their maintenance manager.. [Name removed] is nothing but a asset to this place.. He goes above the standard in his work and his interactions with every person I see him deal with..
Where ever you found him, you might want to find more to send to your other communities..

[Name removed]

We are so lucky to have [name removed] here as our maintenance man. He is doing such a wonderful job doing what needs to be done. He doesn’t wait to be told what to do. He just looks around and does what needs to be done. Thank goodness we have him taking care of all our problems. He is such a hard worker and we all love having him around. Hope he stays forever!!!

Maintenance

So fortunate to be here and to have [name removed] as our maintenance man !! He is on top of our needs and does it in a timely manner with a great attitude !!! Thank you [name removed] for taking care of us !!

Really going downhill

In the year since my family member moved here, it's really gone downhill. Not only is the staff turnover inordinately high, the entire management team has gone! The food seems to be getting worse by the month. It's already expensive for what you get, and now they're increasing the rent by over 5%. I think they figure that they've got a captive audience--once you move here, you won't be able to leave. Horrible way to run a business--but that's just what it is, a business which is beholden to their shareholders--NOT their residents.

Holiday Marketing

Hi there, we appreciate your honest feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. We strive to help older independent people live better and want to help your loved one with this. We hope to speak with you further to gain a better understanding of what we can do to improve. Please reach out to our management team at [removed] to further discuss your experience. We hope to speak with you soon!

Absolutely perfect for me. I found a one bedroom that I simply loved. My only problem is that I am not ready to move just now. Probably in a year or two. Plan to keep in touch. My target year is 2020.

Holiday Marketing

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Very nice experience so far!

Everything is going just fine! The staff is very accommodating and the facility is kept very clean. Though my parents don't participate in too many of the activities, they are definitely encouraged to do so, if they choose. My parents are having a great experience!

My mom's good care

My mom is doing good in this nice community. They staff are very nice nd helpful to her needs. The community is clean. She has not been here long. The meals havea nice variety. She is enjoying the music from the activiites that are offered. We would recommend this community to other families for good care and value.

The food is great!

They were very helpful and attentive, assisting with move in but their process could be better. My sister was there for a month before they set up her cable box.They could pay more attention to detail but that is a minor thing. She thinks the food is great, she really enjoys it. The staff is very attentive and compassionate.

Everyone Is Sweet and Friendly

My mother is doing very well and she really likes this community. The community is clean and well-kept, my only issue with the cleaning has been the cleaning lady, she doesn't clean my mother room very good. The staff is great, they are very sweet and helpful. There are activities for her to try, they have many for her to choose from. The management has really gone above and beyond for us. The food is nice, and they bring her dinner to her room if she can't make dinner. Everyone is very friendly and kind. So I would recommend it.

Life Made Easier

The staff at the Garden Club are very friendly and helpful. I found the Sales Director to be resourceful and knowledgeable toward making this change in my mother's life easier. I recommend the Garden Club.

Very Positive Experience

They have all kinds of activities and programs and really try to get the residents involved and participating. They welcome people into the facility very well. They really help people come out of their box. I think that they have done a superb job with their food service; they always offer a lot of different choices. The managers are all kind and nice and welcoming. It has been very positive experience.

Outstanding Service

When we were met by Vivian, outstanding service and great attitude very welcoming. They have know my mom in less than a month perfectly and all of us by name.

I enjoyed visiting The Garden Club, and found the facility to be very attractive. I really love the friendly staff, and the access to the outside from many of the apartments, which would be convenient for my dogs and me. I will contact them when and if I sell my house.

food is very good

The variety of food that they offer is very very good. I lived in another facility before moving here, and in a weeks time The Garden Club offered a larger assortment of salads and vegetables much better than the other place I lived, and the meals overall are quite good.

If I were to criticize anything it would be the activities. Some of them seem a little silly and inane.

Review of The Garden Club Independent Living in Bellevue, WA

We enjoyed the food here. There is a possibility we would be interested here. However, we are not looking to move for 5 or 6 years.

Like Bridge Park, the Garde...

Like Bridge Park, the Garden Club feels very friendly and staff and residents like each other. The actual garden out back is WONDERFUL! It's gorgeous, with trails and ponds and lots of lovely places to sit - you feel like you're away from it all. For anyone who loves gardens and having easy access to nature - this is a great place! It's very nice and I like the Holiday model very much. Vivian, who showed me around, is fantastic!

Although this is an older f...

Although this is an older facility, it is nicely renovated. One of the onsite managers spotted us in the parking and gave us a wealth of information we would not have received on the tour. This community has great value for its moderate prices.

6/9 - Says no current openi...

6/9 - Says no current openings within our budget for a couple of months. Does have openings in the West Seattle and Renton locations. West Seattle looks good, Renton won't really work. Point Defiance beautiful grounds. Like the travel program. Most everything included.

This was my first place to visit and ...

This was my first place to visit and I saw many flaws. The front door is almost too heavy for me to open - how do residents handle it? I had a hard time relating to the manager, they felt a bit nervous and false.

Conveniently located in Bellevue, we offer a friendly, quiet home in the shopping hub of the northwest. You’ll love the convenience of being close to world-class shopping, healthcare and a peaceful home to enjoy it from. Come and find a community of friends that feels more like family at The Garden Club.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places

Built with your comfort and safety in mind