The Courtyards at Luther Manor - Wauwatosa, WI

Tour and options

We toured his community for my mom's care. The community is clean, and the environment is nice. They had a good list of activities that are available for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Not the right place for my Dad.

This is a nice community, and my tour of it was a pretty good one. The staff was kind to my family, and myself. From what I saw the community looked nice, and well-kept. It was a good experience, but it wasn't the community for my parents.

Tour Went Well

Right by me!

I thought that this community was just fine. I was able to take a walk around and liked it. Again we were looking for assisted living and this did not provide the amount of care mom needed. Also the location was to far. Wanted to keep mom close.

Excellent Community

My mother is doing great since her move into The Courtyards. We are very impressed with this community it is a wonderful place. The community is very nice looking and smells great. The staff has been helpful and kind to us. They are very outgoing and attentive to the residents. The food is good and my mother has even gained some weight and started to eat more now. This is a excellent community that I would love to recommend.