The Beechwood Court and Place - Mississauga, ON

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Good food, but needs a bit more activity

-Would like more activities, especially some in the afternoon.
-Would like afternoon fitness activity.
-Bridge should be in afternoon or start later in evening so people with a 6 o'clock dinner can join in at 7,
- would like personal encouragement to join into things.
- love size of her apartment (but this one is often for 2 people)
- like the mix of independent living plus a bit more

I missed meeting Kathryn Bielak, The Lifestyle Consultant, initially because an appointment was not confirmed. However, I met Ann, who had invited me to join the 9.15 a.m. exercise session at Beechwood C. & P.
Although I missed the exercise class, Ann graciously took some time off from her schedule and showed me the three main lifestyle options that are offered at Beechwood C. & P. I was impressed by the various suites and cleanness of the floors.
However, I do intent to make an appointment with Kathryn Bielak, in the near future, that will give me an opportunity to discuss in detail, what I am looking for and other opportunities. I hope to post more comments as a follow up. Thank you.

The Beechwood is an elegant retirement community located in the heart of Mississauga, Ontario’s Rockwood Village. The variety of lifestyle options include 103 Independent Living suites, 67 Assisted Living suites (in a separate Beechwood Court building), and 32 Seniors’ Apartments featuring full kitchens for your convenience. Our beautifully-appointed, bright suites range from studios to 2-bedrooms.
Established in 1987, The Beechwood overlooks picturesque Beechwood Park and is ideally located, steps from community amenities and easily accessible to four major highways. For added convenience and support, staff are on duty 24/7.