Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

I liked the food, the friendly staff and the homey feel.

I toured here. It was a really nice place. I liked the food, the friendly staff and the homey feel. I liked how nice the people were. The only thing I didn't like was that it was just a little crowded. It didn't seem like there was a lot of room to walk around.

They have done a pretty good job.

They have done a pretty good job. It's clean and the staff has always been friendly. She has been quite happy there. I have a rather good opinion of them. They let me know if anything comes up.

I was very impressed with the Annex as a potential retirement home for my parents and especially with the staff I met during our tour.

Revera – The Annex is a warm and intimate retirement community, located in one of Toronto’s most historic and distinct neighbourhoods.

The Annex offers the convenience of a downtown setting, and the dynamic pulse that comes from being close to the University of Toronto and the shops of Bloor Street. With its location on a subway line, between the Spadina and Dupont stops, residents can easily get around to take advantage of anything they want from downtown retirement living.

At The Annex community a full spectrum of care is offered, including independent living, memory care and short-term stays for respite, to suit varied personal preferences and needs. The experienced staff provide customized care and service that revolve around each resident. The extensive recreation programs are tailored also based on resident interests, and range from lecture series to concerts, live theatre, and much more.

The Annex is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.