Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Review of Stone Lodge Guelph, ON

We loved the staff, the large apartment, the garden, the coffee room and the location. The swing vote for us was the dining room. It felt like a nursing home and not an apartment complex with dining services. Also I cannot recall exactly but I seem to recall perhaps falsely that they didn’t have a large apartment available but only the smaller bachelor suite which would have been a hard sell in our situation.

very disappointed

The price for average care is within range for Guelph and area. Any needed care above the rent and food is expensive and extended care while waiting for a nursing home is very expensive. After mom went into a nursing home, I asked about a rebate for her rent and expenses, I emailed the administrator directly, asking that I be notified when ready. I also sent an email one week prior to being told someone else picked up the cheque. The person who received the cheque was not the person emailing and was not the person acting in the best interest of the former residence.

Stonelodge failed to act on the emails I sent on behalf of the former resident . As stated in my emails, the rebate was needed to purchase a wheelchair for the former resident and now our hands are tied due to the cheque being given to someone else. Thanks Stonelodge,

Staff are Attentive and very accommodating. The facility is one level only so that many of the units have French doors to a small patio. Because the facility is all at ground level it means the residents are safer in the case of a fire. This becomes more important as mobility becomes more of an issue. Highly recommend it!

This was a nice place.

This was a nice place. They don't offer a lot of care, and the add-ons for extra care can get a bit pricey. Eventually we needed more than they could offer, but overall they were nice. We didn't have any real complaints. I would give them a solid four.

Wonderful place. Mom is int...

Wonderful place. Mom is interested if her first choice is not available....

Revera – Stone Lodge is a bungalow-style retirement community, located on three acres of land in a lovely residential neighborhood.

The Stone Lodge team has built a reputation for their focus on wellness, safety and hospitality. That includes a long tenured and dedicated staff, many serving residents for over 25 years, some considered to be well-respected experts in retirement living.

The well-used amenities include fitness, games and crafts areas, a library and TV room, café, a hair salon, and an inviting patio and courtyard. Stone Lodge is also close to shopping, a public library and transportation. With caring and friendly staff, great amenities and a wide selection of programs and services, it’s no surprise that this community rates very high in resident satisfaction.

Stone Lodge is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.