The home was clean and nicely decorated, the staff was ok, they did not seem to be properly trained in rotating and rolling patients when changing clothing for patients who were unable to walk.
The owner does not take responsibility to correct problems when they occur, she quickly put the blame on the patient.

Immaculate Home

After viewing this care home I don't think I can settle for anything less. My Mom was skeptical about moving into a senior care home but after viewing Sterling's Nest she has become open to this option.

Impressive Care Home!

I didn't want to send my mother to a care home but she I know that she needed more care than she wanted to admit to. When I toured this care home with mom we were very impressed. The home was immaculate, the residents that I spoke to said were they take great care of them. However, they didn't have any more spaces since they are licensed for only three residents. Other care home I toured wasn't so good. But at least I know there is hope for a good one.

Sterling's Nest is a beautiful
care home with very loving caregivers. I am so greatful to have found such a wonderful place for my mom and they were kind enough to work with my budget and even waived the security deposit since we were ready to move in right after viewing the home!!

Money first!

March 2015, New facility, only open a few months. If you are interested in a room be sure to give them their $500. non-refundable check (holds the room for exactly two weeks) or they will turn around & give the room to someone else & not even tell you, right as you are ready to move your loved one in! They have a clean home but I would never recommend them to anyone because of their attitude.