Brookdale Stillwater - Stillwater, OK

Very friendly and helpful staff. My mother in law likes it there.

Short Stay

My mom just stayed here for respite care for about 30 days. I was an Ok stay just in the first week her toilet seat was broken and we put in several request to get it fixed I almost thought I was going to have to go buy a new seat and replace it for her. The staff was nice and attentive. The food was good here. They had lots of daily activities like sewing and crafts they had bible study. I would recommend this community.

The reluctant resident

My always independent mother was not happy about leaving her home. The staff at Brookdale have been very responsive to our concerns. I have made many phone calls to check on my mom and every time, someone was there to answer my questions and reassure me. When Mom's behavior was abrupt or seemed unkind, the staff conveyed nothing but patience and compassion. Despite being out of state, whenever I call, the staff are happy to bring my mom the phone, so staying in touch has been easy and efficient.
While none of us wants to make this difficult decision, Brookdale has provided a caring place for my mom.

Nice Clean Community, My Tour Went Well

Everyone was very kind and welcoming to us during our tour of this community. The community looked great. From what we saw they do a good job with the cleanliness of the community. The staff was kind and informative. All my questions were answered. This is a lovely community with friendly people.

Encouraging Staff!!

The transitioning has been going good so far for my mother. She really likes her meals. I would recommend this place to family and friends the caregivers are very attentive and friendly. My mother is not participating in activities at the moment but the staff does try to encourage her in a level of comfort for her.

Sterling House review

We just moved our Mother into Sterling House in repit care, and will be moving her in permanently when her apartment remodel is complete. Our experience with the staff so far has been excellent.......they have been very friendly, helpful in answering our questions and concerns, and willing to assist us in dealing with Mom's special environment needs regarding her contact dermatitis condition. Cody and Jenni have been wonderful to work with...............

Everything is very good.

It’s an excellent place over others in town. They have very good service and staff and everything. The accommodation is good. There is enough parking. We haven’t had any issues with the laundry service. The food is fine. Everything is very good.

Sterling House provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Sterling House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.