Brookdale Greenville - Greenville, OH

Not the right Fit

I toured Brookdale Greenville. The staff was friendly and It was a clean and well-kept community. We chose another community that was a better fit for our loved one

Good place!

The staff was helpful and very nice to my brother in law. It's just that the community was a big stress with some of the things happening. My brother in law liked it here though. I would recommend it to friends.

Taking Good Care of My Parents

This is a nice community, and my parents are doing well since their move here. I like the staff, they are caring for them well, and they are very patient. They seem to enjoy the meals severed. I have not heard any complaints about the food from them. I'am comfortable with the care they are receiving at this community. It is a very nice place, and I would recommend it.

I highly recommend.

The level of care at Brookdale has fit my mom well, she was not appropriate for a nursing home. I did not want her in a setting affiliated with a nursing home. She has memory issues that prevented her living alone safely. They keep the residents busy. There are a lot of daily activities that have assisted my mom in learning new skills and enhancing her memory. The interaction among the staff and the residents is excellent. The location is ideal for us. There are several places to eat close by. The activity staff take the residents out frequently. My mom says she does not like the food but she is gaining weight! My mom was extremely upset with having to make this move. The staff from sales and admitting to daily care staff assisted greatly in the transition and made it a success! I highly recommend Brookdale Greenville!

5 stars

They have been extremely helpful.

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected