Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard - Greenville, NC

Good Care

Mom seems to be doing pretty good at Brookdale W. Arlington W. Boulevard. I really like the care she is receiving there. The staff is very friendly and attentive to my mom's needs. The staff is easy to communicate any questions or concerns regarding my mom and I usually have a lot of questions. She does like to participate in the activities they offer. They encourage the residents to participate and you can hear them announcing the activities that are getting ready to begin.The food is good, I have dined there and they offer good choices with variety. They also offer choices for residents with special diets. She likes her studio apartment. They have an interior courtyard and sunroom, and also a music room. It has a warm and inviting atmosphere. I would recommend this community to others.

Things are going slowly

My mom is having a bit of transition problem at Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard but the staff is doing all they can to help her with her move there. My mother is not much for socializing but the staff does encourage her and they make sure that she comes down for her meals in the dining area. So they are very aware of her individual needs and interactions with others which is nice.
I would recommend Brookdale W. Arlington Boulevard and they are very good at working with dementia care.

Would Move Here Myself, Very Nice Community

We are comfortable with my mother in law move to this community. Everything has worked out very well, and we are pleased with all they have done for us. She is doing well, and they are taking good care of her. I would live in this community myself, it is a really nice facility. I would recommend it.

very good

They are very responsive any time you raise issues. They are right there to listen and care about your feedback and implement it to make improvements. They provide excellent care to their residents in a very nice friendly place.

Nice place, overall

This community does a good job overall, it's a nice looking, clean facility, and the staff are all very friendly and professional. The only issue that we had was that we were charged before they were ready for her to move in, and while they refunded us a portion of the fee we still ended up paying for a room that they were unable to move her into.

Nice clean building. Staff ...

Nice clean building. Staff was very helpful and encouraging. Rooms very accommodating.

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected