Brookdale Goodlettsville - Goodlettsville, TN

Of the four so far, this is my least favorite. They didn’t know I was scheduled. Make shift tour. Lady didn’t know numbers/pricing and asked to to call back. I asked her to have the rep. Call me. It would have been the first thing I would have done, but no one called. Chaos in the front area. Asked to move twice for some other activity. Not once did they ask about my mom’s personality. Tour cut short because she really didn’t have any answers. Upon leaving, the door wouldn’t open and had to be “tripped”. Twice. Dark unsafe parking lot.

Care and comfort

We like this nice community. The staff is caring and helpful. The community is clean and maintained. The menu is appealing. They do have some activities. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one. We do like that the community is close to home.

Tour for care

We toured this community and it had an older feeling that we did not prefer. The location was too far. The staff was nice. This community needs to update the inside of the community. The staff were nice and seemed friendly. We did not see a menu. Families might consider a tour in this community for the options that are available.

Things are great

My brother loves living at Brookdale. The staff are nice and they take good care of him. He likes the food and they keep the community clean. They offer a lot of daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Really nice!

We liked this community and the people there. We felt that the community was well kept and that the residents looked like they wanted to be here. We just wanted a little bit different environment for my grandmother.

Peace of Mind!

So far we are satisfied with the care we are receiving her. The staff is very friendly and the community is clean. It is a little on the expensive side but I do feel the value is good. My dad is satisfied with the food and I get a peace of mind.

Nice place

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Brookdale Goodlettsville! Everything has been quite satisfactory, we have no complaints.

Extremely Happy

So far been great staff helpful and kind. Food was very nice. Facility is clean and resident well groomed and staff is considerate . Overall extremely happy with the facility care of resident.

Just Fine

I toured a long time ago, and I didn't check their memory care unit, which I should have. Their assisted living was just fine, but nothing stood out that made me want to go back when we were thinking of looking again.

They came out and evaluated him, they...

They came out and evaluated him, they thought he could do more than he could. So they moved him because he couldn't do what the other patients were doing, he didn't like to play games and things like that, he was walking constantly.

Private paid community 44 units. Uses...

Private paid community 44 units. Uses own furniture. Cable/utility/housekeeping/laundry and meals incl. 2hr bed checks. All private rooms, 3 meals and 3 snacks daily. Set food with alt menus if resident does not like. I liked the Windsor floor plan, but may be too expensive. There is an extra cost for medication assistance.

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected