Brookdale Faribault - Faribault, MN

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected

The rooms are too small....

When we toured Brookdale Faribault, we thought it was very nice, the people there were very friendly. The rooms were extremely small, though. There was not enough room and we were looking for something with maybe a kitchenette and a separate bedroom.

Unsure About Them

My tour went as expected. During my tour things looked a bit sketchy, in my opinion. They also did not have a Memory Care for future planning. This was not a match for us.

Not impressed with my stay at this community!!

My wife and I only stayed at this community for a little over a month before we moved out into another assisted living. I was very disappointed in our overall experience that we had. It was always very noisy especially at night time, the staff would take forever to respond to the call lights so it would wake up the rest of the residents in the building. The food was also nothing special. The meals where bland and never had much flavor to them. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

The people that care for my Dad are very friendly. It helped make the transition much easier.