Life saver

Brookdale of Enid, OK, is a wonderful place. I appreciate you helping me find it for my mom!

Excellent Place!!

My mother has recently made the move into this community and so far I have no complaints of how things are going for her. The staff have been excellent with her care and are always so polite every time I visit. I often have lunch with my mother and the chef does an excellent job with the meals. She is starting to enjoy a few of the activities and has made a few friends with the other residents. We are overall very happy with this place and would recommend it to anyone interested.

Friendly Staff!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my sister and I have no complaints of how things had went.
I was pleased with the presentation the staff had prepared for us and thought they did a great job with providing us with lots of helpful information. I think they have a nice selection of activities as well as meal plans for the residents throughout the week. It was just not the right location for us in the end decision.

Fanstic Community

We are so pleased that we found this community it has been a great source of comfort for us. My mother in law is doing very well she is getting more comfortable in her new surroundings. She is starting to make friends and doing some of the activities. She says the food is pretty good. The staff here is super very friendly and interactive with the residents. We would recommend this community

My visit

This looked like a fantastic community when we visited. The people we met were nice. They do seem to offer some nice amenities. We did find that our loved one did not need all of the services they offered.

Very nice place!

The Brookdale did not seem to have the right care for my husband. They were all very friendly but I never got to meet the doctor that was supposed to be on staff. It was not a good fit so we chose another community.

Brother Doing Great at this Community

My brother is doing great since his move to this community. It is really a nice place, and I'am pleased with all they have for us. It is a well-kept community. He has not had any problems with the cleanliness. The staff is excellent. He really enjoys the activities director. She is really good at what she does. The only complain he has had been the food. He would like more of a variety to choose from. Overall it has been a good experience, and I would recommend this community.

I am real pleased with Brookdale Napa!!!

Brookdale Enid has been outstanding. One of the staff Madeline came in between 7-10pm to help me complete the paperwork. The entire staff are friendly and there is good communication. My parents participate in activities and the residents like the different bands that come in about once a month. My parents like the food really well. The community is well maintained and very clean.

Feeling good about this senior living solution

This is my Mother's first week at this facility. So, the above rating is based on moving in, meeting staff and initial care. There were minor repairs that were needed in her apartment, but maintenance was there immediately to make the repairs! Staff was very professional. We felt very confident when leaving that Mom would be well taken care of! I am the daughter that lives out of state. I have emailed to check on her and the director responded very promptly and welcomed me to correspond regularly.

A great facility

The Sterling House of Enid is a great facility. I feel very comfortable having my mom there. The staff is great as well. They are extremely friendly and professional. The residents are friendly and welcoming. The facility is always very clean. The value is great for you are getting. The care services are excellent. My mother enjoys the care services here. The activities are excellent as well. There is a lot of activities.

Very nice community, friendly staff

The staff here are very friendly, and always willing to help! They work with the residents to find their likes and dislikes to try and make the experience more comfortable for them. The sales girl we worked with, Renee, was very friendly and helpful. When the manager, Madeline, is around she is always willing to answer questions or concerns, and she responds to issues quickly. We had an issue where the call button for Mom's room stopped working, and the employee we told did not relay the information. When Madeline found out she told us she'd get it fixed immediately and have a talk with the employee who forgot to pass the info on.
The only issue I have with the service is that it can be difficult to get in and out of the community, since you need to be buzzed in by a staff member. Sometimes they are right there at the front desk, but other times you can end up waiting a few minutes to get in or out.

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected