Brookdale Edmond Danforth - Edmond, OK

I toured!!

My mother and I were very impressed with Brookdale Edmond Danforth when we toured. We loved the people, everyone was very friendly. The community was clean and the building was in good shape.

Good option!

We toured this Brookdale location when looking for my mother.It was a toss up between this one and another Brookdale community.We chose one the one that was closer to my home. I would have felt comfortable with my mother being here and it's a great place!

Great staff, great activities and great facilitiy! I would highly recommend this for anyone of any age looking to make the most of life.

Staff are friendly and respond to questions we have. Mom loves it here.

Impressive

So far everything is going well with mother move to this community. It is impressive community, and everything is working out well. The have good rates that works well with our budget. This is a good community. I know my mother is in good hands. All is well so far for us at this facility.

Excellence in Customer Service and Care

Everyone was very helpful and compassionate in making sure my Mother transitioned from her home to her new assisted living location. Excellent service in all areas. I am so thankful I was able to find the perfect place for my Mother to live in a safe and loving environment.

Good experience, so far

So far our experience with Brookdale has been a good one! They were helpful and informative during the touring and move in process, and the care they've provided our loved one has been good. There were a few emergency medical situations, and I thought they handled those well.

Their Rates Fit Our Budgets

My tour of this facility went very well. I toured this community for my friend, but she wasn't to pleased with this community. I thought the community looked great. From what I saw everything looked great. The staff was kind and courteous. They were informative and answered all my questions. Their rates were a little to expensive for our budget. Also her would had been on the third floor and she doesn't like elevators. Overall This is a good community.

They are doing an excellent job.

They are doing an excellent job. We are really pleased with it, so far. I don't have any complaints with them at all.

Dad Likes It

He hasn't had any problems with them at all, he seems to be adjusting really well. The one problem that I've had is that they don't seem to be very prompt with filling out paperwork. They take good care of him, give him his medicine and his meals, and I feel like that is where he belongs.

Good communication with the staff

It's hard to say because we don't live there, but the communication we've had with them has been very good. It was a change for her, some days she likes it and some days she doesn't. I think its just a change and I think the place is wonderful. They come in and they administer her medications, of course she can cook there but she gets all her meals provided or brought to her. I think the big thing is someone does go in and check on her everyday. I saw the place and I think they've met our expectation, she was comfortable with the place before she moved in because she and her husband saw it together before he passed away. As far as we know the staff is very friendly and very helpful.

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected