Brookdale Bowling Green - Bowling Green, OH

clean, up to date, friendly staff. The one bedroom that is available only had one window and that was in the bedroom, the living area was a bit dark.

Fit for a King

I recently had to go through process of finding a memory care unit for my Dad.I feel very fortunate to have located Brookdale BG .We are tremendously impressed with the entire organization and would advise anyone looking for quality care for their loved ones to check out Brookdale.You will be glad you did!

Looks very clean and safe for family members. Good location.

A Community With Lots of Activities

My dad is doing good and we really like the community. They have a lot of activities for the residents and I like that. We like the staff and the facility itself is nice. In comparison to other communities this is nicer.

Sterling House is a God Sent for my Father in Law

Very Thankful that we found the Sterling House. My father in law is a changed person. Much more content and living in a place that gives him the care and dignity that he deserves. Thank you!

I really liked this place and could see my mom liking it too. Everyone was very friendly and the tour was very informative. The variety of floor plans is nice and the availability of the Alzheimer's program in the same facility is wonderful.

Loved one

We visited this community when we were looking into senior living options for a loved one. We absolutely loved this place overall! The people were friendly, and the facility itself was well kept and clean. It was a bit on the expensive side, but nothing too outrageous. I'd move in myself, if I could!

Sterling House is an assisted living residence that provides housing and assistance to older adults who want to retain their independence while receiving the daily support they need. The intimate setting for those with limited mobility, as well as specialized programming, help residents maximize independence and quality of life. Residents receive the personal assistance and support they need in a warm and comfortable environment, while enjoying private apartments, companionship and life enrichment programs. A 24-hour staff caters to each resident’s individual needs. Services offered at Sterling House include assistance with personal care, three meals and snacks each day, laundry, housekeeping, medication assistance and life enrichment programs.

Special Features
- Intimate setting provides access for individuals with limited mobility
- Emergency response system in each resident’s room
- Outdoor amenities include patios, raised gardening beds, and walking paths
- Furnishings, window and wall treatments are carefully selected