Rittenhouse Village at Floral Vale - Yardley, PA

Don’t do it

When we started it was "Home" for my mother - staff and food were excellent. Within past six months staff left and food not so great. Final straw was when they lost 95% of my mom's clothing and didn't tell us. Replaced her clothes with someone who past away a year before my mom moved in. They Had her in shorts and short sleeved shirt in middle of winter- found her shivering and soaked Bc she had not been changed in hours.

Gone downhill

When we started it was "Home" for my mother - staff and food were excellent. Within past six months staff left and food not so great. Final straw was when they lost 95% of my mom's clothing and didn't tell us. Replaced her clothes with someone who past away a year before my mom moved in. Had her in shorts and short sleeved shirt in middle of winter- found her shivering and soaked Bc she had not been changed in hours.

Review of Spring Village At Floral Vale Yardley, PA

I am a homecare nurse for 15 years, and I visit personal care facilities throughout Bucks County and Spring Village is a wonderful place! The staff is so kind to their residents and helpful in communication between all involved in their plans of care.

Callista Oberholtzer

Colleen,
We value our care partners who work alongside us here at Spring Village to provide our residents with the best care possible.

Review of Spring Village At Floral Vale Yardley, PA

Nice facility, nice workers.

Callista Oberholtzer

Thank you.

Review of Spring Village At Floral Vale Yardley, PA

I have found the nursing staff at Spring Village to be very professional and caring. The residents are well cared for and their families seemed pleased with the care that's given.

Beautiful Community

They are providing good care for my dad at Spring Village at Floral Vale. Keep me well informed. it is easy to communicate with the staff any questions or concerns regarding his well-being. It is a super clean community. They are very welcoming when we come to visit. One of the main features I like about this community is their "Village Approach" concept. I like the way they have painted murals that make it seem like you are in a small town somewhere. He is at a point in his life that I feel satisfied that all of his needs are being well taken care of. They have a beautiful and secure area outside where he can enjoy the fresh air. I feel safe and secure knowing he cannot get out and wander away. It is very secure. There are activities for the residents who need to be busy. I would recommend this community to friends and family.

Doing The Best She Can

Mom is doing as well as can be expected with a broken shoulder so that is limiting her exposure to activities and going places she might be interested in going. She seems happy there she likes the food and the staff is great. They are giving her excellent care.

My mother has lived at Spring Village for over 5 years now. When it became apparent she could no longer live alone in MA, I searched for a community near my home in Bucks County. Spring Village was perfect – close to my home, cheerful surroundings and a caring and professional staff. I liked the fact that all the residents are dealing with memory issues. The memory care unit is not “down the hall behind a secured door”

My wife [Removed] is receiving terrific care.

The facility is very clean. The care my wife is given is excellent. If I have a concern it is handled in a quick and efficient manner. I am well pleased with the services at Spring Village.

Spring Village is a very caring environment. It is very neat and clean and has that “homey” feel to it. I highly recommend!

Excellent facility! My husband receives excellent care and has done very well here. The place is always very clean and well kept. There are activity for the residents both in home and local trips. Staff all attentive caring and helpful. I recommend Spring Village to everyone.

A very caring staff mom seems very comfortable here. Food is excellent! Had my brother’s wedding here, and the staff was awesome.

My sister is here at Spring Village and I cannot say enough about it they take such good care of my sister as well as the others who live here.
It is nice to know that we don’t have to worry about my family member. My sister seems very happy to be here. There is always games and shows every day.

Outstanding memory care for dementia patients in residence. Very understanding and considerate of patients and families. Encourage mobility. Experienced nursing always on site. Patients health monitored, regular physician visits. Good variety and nutritious meals.

Very welcoming

The building is beautiful when you first walk in but the rooms are terribly dated. The staff is very friendly and very helpful, but If you visit in the evening hours you will find a lack of staff and a manager [Removed] who runs the shift very well despite the lack of help. If it wasn't for [Removed] we probably would look at other facilities. I will say that the Director of the building seems very knowledgeable and very hands on as I witnessed her feeding residents and you can even catch her working on weekends, which you don't see at other facilities. The nursing director don't seem to be very honest and is very clueless of the residents statuses as she often referred to the chart when questioned. Overall I would say update the rooms, hire more staff and get rid the director of nursing and this place would be absolutely wonderful.

It Is A good Match

I liked that they have the appropriate atmosphere for my mom's personality. They have country, western music and she likes that. I like it there in general. They provide suitable care and it is clean. I can tell that she is content and she is doing well.

Good Experience For Us Here At This Community

My mother was here at this community for a couple of weeks. We did have a good experience during her time at this community. They have a lovely staff, and they are helpful and kind, They did try their best to care for her and her needs. Overall this is a good community, and I would recommend it.

A Nice Community, My Tour Was A Good One

My tour of this community was a good one. The community looks pretty nice from what I saw. Everything appeared to be well maintained. My tour guide was kind and friendly. She answered my questions and was very informative. The location of the community was a little to far from her old neighborhood. Overall It was a good tour.

Toured, seemed like a nice place

We toured this community, and overall I thought it seemed like a nice place. The facility was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. We ended up selecting another community based on proximity to family members, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

My observation of Spring Village

My mom is a resident for over a month and I found Spring Village to be everything I wanted for my mom. Friendly helpful staff , very clean and there's always activities for the residents . Mom said the food is great and plentiful. Keep up the great work , Spring Village and thank you for taking great care of my mom

Memory Impaired are # 1.

Where people who are memory impaired are number one. Administrators on site and involved in clients are. Clean and friendly. Thanks to A Place for Mom for the recommendation. It is a hidden jem in Yardley, PA.

Talked to head of nursing who made us comfortable they can handle dad's issues.

Wow, what a refreshing look at memory care. Truly a unique place like no other I feel confident that the residents days are filled with moments of joy. The "enrichment" program really stands out. Even I enjoy taking part in the activities when I am in the community!

The Place is a Good Fit

We feel that Spring Village is the "right fit" for my Mother's needs in memory care! The atmosphere is positive, upbeat, and they just seem to "go with the journey" with the residents. They get plenty of attention from the staff who also seem to know when to just leave them alone for small periods of time.
My Mother enjoys the activities there and all the residents are attended to for nourishment and hygiene.
And the family is encouraged to come and go as much as needed, and to participate in the memory care.
It also happens to be nearby the family which is very convenient.

Very disappointing

Food was awful- residents consistently complained about the food not being edible. Major lack of staff (especially evening hours) and poor quality of care for the residents. Overall bad experience with this facility.

Visited here August of 2012...

Visited here August of 2012. Liked what I saw. At the moment it is my first choice. Only negative is the distance - not a deal breaker but somewhat of a concern.

spent alot of time here. I thought it...

spent alot of time here. I thought it could be a good place for Mom. They came to assess Mom and then told me the room was gone, so I guess they really did not want to accept Mom.

Very clean and bright facility - sepa...

Very clean and bright facility - separated into 2 units. The staff seemed to be competent and pleasant. Again, the dining arrangements are more personal and cozy. All inclusive with exception of medicines and incontinent needs.

Very warm, welcoming facility that I ...

Very warm, welcoming facility that I know Mom will like. Staff very friendly & well educated in Memory Care.

The Centerpiece of our approach is to create pleasant days for our residents. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. Providing comfort and security in a specially designed environment that looks and feels like home is part of the reason Families choose Rittenhouse at Floral Vale for Memory Care.

Our commitment is to help seniors who have memory challenges to live life with dignity on their terms. Memory care with love and understanding begins the day your family member walks into our community.

Come and celebrate moments with us today.