Sparks Assisted Living - Fort Worth, TX

Sparks Assisted Living - Fort Worth, TX has yet not published prices.

A Great Place For Your Loved Ones

My husband has been at Sparks Assisted Living for eight months. [Name removed] and the staff are very caring and attentive. My husband can't communicate well and it is a pleasure to see how well they interact with him. They go out of their way to make sure he is well taken care of and safe and they are very responsive to any concerns I may have. It is obvious that [name removed] and the staff genuinely care for the residents. Sparks is a small facility with a family atmosphere and when I visit I feel like I am with family. The food is very good too. It was an extremely difficult decision to move my husband away from home but I feel very fortunate to have found Sparks. I highly recommend it.

A fabulous care home

I can not say enough good things about this community. The caregivers here treat my loved one like a queen. They made the transition easier for the family. The food is good and healthy. The home is clean. They keep her active. One caregiver paints their nails and does their hair between appointments. There is a waiting list , however I would recommend this care home.

Good Care Home

This is a nice care home, and when my mother recovers she will be returning. I do feel comfortable with her move to this care home. They have a very good staff here. The owner of this care home is great. He is very thorough, and great with his communication. She hasn't had any problems with the cleanliness, they do a good job with that. This is a good care home,and I would recommend it.