Nice place, overall

I think they do a great job overall at Skeet Club Manor. The staff are friendly and professional, and they've been very accommodating and easy to deal with. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they've got a great activities director! Whenever I've visited the residents have seemed comfortable and happy.

Didn't like the atmosphere

I wasn't impressed with this place at all when I went out there and I heard even worse things about it since I've been there.
I just didn't like the atmosphere, it seemed to be excessively crowded and I don't know what's going on there but I just think they were having a lot of issues. Mostly I just really didn't like the atmosphere, the cleanliness was okay from what I saw and I didn't see a whole lot, it seemed to be okay.

Skeet Club provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Skeet Club Manor we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.