Silver Creek Leisure Living - Bullhead City, AZ

Silver Creek is a community that caters to the special needs of each and every resident, offering different levels of care tailored to each residents needs. our unique family atmosphere allows us the ultimate flexibility in services and care for our residents.
Silver Creek a privately owned facility, serving the Bullhead area sine 1998 as a assisted living center, offers a kind and inviting atmosphere that doesn't just feel like home, it is home. We offer a range of activities that are part of our daily routine such as exercise, music, art, games and enrichment programs that engage even the most reluctant of residents.

SERVICES:

Free Laundry Facilities
Landscaped Outdoor Walk Path and Pool
Located Close to Medical Facilities
Located Close to Shopping
Across the River From Laughlin NV.

RESPITE CARE: Respite Care provides short term accommodation for loved ones. This allows planned short term and time-limited breaks for those caring for their loved ones at home while offering your loved one a positive experience.

Great Facility

We brought mom to Silver Creek Assisted Living after her living with us for 23 years. Words cannot describe how happy we are with the care mom is receiving at the facility. Not only are the owners/staff involved with mom, they make sure all of our needs and expectations are met. They treat mom with the utmost respect, due to someone who is 94 years old. We have absolutely NO concerns about leaving mom if we have to go out of town for a few days. Mom does not suffer from Alzheimer"s Disease and has very little Dementia, so she's very aware of what's going on around her and she's totally happy there, or trust me, I'd hear about it. There are so many activities and things to do there. The rooms are immaculate and I guess I could go on and on, but I guess you get the gest of what I'm trying to say. If you have any need of an assisted living facility, I would highly recommend Silver Creek. You will not be sorry!!!!!!

The best of plans get disrupted.

The help they would give to apply for Veterans or ALTCS benefits was not as much as they indicated. The rooms are lovely and clean and the services are good. Mom and her husband, sadly, were not here long enough to judge meals, activities and nursing care. Mom fell and broke her hip and her husband's heart issues got worse with the stress, etc. It does seem like a well kept and staffed assisted living. We wish the parents had time to really enjoy it.

Wonderful Place

We had 2 Aunts that moved into SCLL and have only rave reviews of Silver Creek. We are trying to manage the lady's affairs from out of state which is difficult. However, the staff here has been beyond amazing in helping us by staying in constant communication, and supporting the ladies with all of their needs. The nurses are very competent and compassionate. There seems to be minimal turnover in the staff, the food is tasty, activities are daily, and the residents are out and about, active, and happy.

Silver Creek and their staff have been our angels. We recommend them without reservation.

Our beloved Scotty

Our beloved Scotty lived at Silver Creek Leisure Living for over 8 years. She has since passed away. She loved the staff, she loved her room, she loved her delicious meals and she enjoyed all the activities they have. Silver Creek was her precious home. I visited Scotty often at all times of the day and night. She had lots of medical issues. I never saw or heard anything that caused me concern on my many many trips in and out of Silver Creek. They really do have and run a Class Act there. They took excellent care of Scotty both physically and mentally. She became part of their very large family. I cannot say enough good things about Silver Creek. They are wonderful

This was my second choice when I was looking at places.

This was my second choice when I was looking at places. This is for memory care, and the way they deal with "shoppers" or residents that like to wander into peoples rooms and take things, is to have a key, and keep the doors locked at all times, and try not to let them be in there very often. I didn't really like the idea that she might be locked out of her room, and I was afraid that she wouldn't remember to use her key. It was a nice place though.

Renee Fleminks

We appreciate the difficulty you have with the way memory care is handled at your chosen facility, however, Silver Creek Assisted Living does NOT have a "lock down" area for those suffering from advanced Alzheimer's or Dementia. Our residents also have the ability to secure their rooms, but it is not a requirement. If your family member does not require "special" care due to Alzheimer or Dementia, we invite you to visit our facility and talk to our residents about the outstanding quality of care we provide.