Scenic Acres Retirement Residence - Calgary, AB

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Inviting

We only toured Scenic Acres, but the staff was very friendly and welcoming. It seemed like a nice facility and it was fresh, inviting and warm.

Very impressed

Our family was very impressed with Scenic Acres. The only reason we did not move in was location.

Very nice facility

We toured this community while looking into care options for my parents. I thought this looked like a very nice facility, however it wasn't one we could consider since they did not provide the level of care that my loved one needed.

Great tour with lots of explanations and time for questions. Very impressed.

Scenic Acres Retirement is Great!

My mom has been in Scenic Acres since June 2016 and is very happy. Her suite is well laid out; she uses a walker so doesn't need a spacious apartment. The staff is outstanding. She is cared for 24 hours a day if she needs anything. There are always activities including exercise classes, church services and happy hour. Mom finds the food very good; not always perfect but there are always choices. Nursing care and LPN's are all knowledgeable and they communicate very well with the family. We couldn't be happier.

Scenic Acres

Memory care unit was small with only one gathering place for eating, activities etc. Secure outdoor space for the memory care unit was beautiful , had a singer there when we went. Outdoor paths and landscaping very well done as was inside of the building which is set in a residential area. very homey and welcoming.

Didn't like that you can hear crowchild trail. Very much like layout, but didn't think it was a good fit.

Staff and care are outstanding. Food is very good. I feel they could offer more activities and entertainment.

Scenic Acres Review

Staff was very friendly and attentive to our parent's needs. They were very respectful of their dignity and had behind closed door care so bathing was addressed I their suite. Food service was awesome staff was always happy and made sure our parents had enough to eat. The location was great as it was close to Crowfoot shopping Center and gave us easy access to a variety of stores
Would recommend this establishment to any family with elderly parents Knowing how difficult it is to move your loved ones. We didn't have to worry about their dignity and respect as the staff at Scenic Acres cared for them like their own

The tour went really good. I liked the place and it is very clean. We are planning to visit other facilities to compare, but I like the fact that is near my home.

As its name suggests, Revera-Scenic Acres offers a fulfilling retirement lifestyle, with stunning mountain views natural walking paths and a beautifully modern interior.

This vibrant retirement community in Calgary, Alberta features a full social and leisure calendar – exercise classes, movies, musical entertainment, and many more organized activities. You may choose to read a book in the library, play scrabble in the games room or get creative in the craft room – it’s all up to you!

Residents at Scenic Acres also choose from a variety of layouts of services. With a full continuum of care from independent living to assisted living and secure living for seniors requiring Memory Care, residents find just the support and care, tailored to meet their individual needs.

Scenic Acres is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.