Sandy Springs Place - MC - Atlanta, GA

Sandy Springs Place - MC - Atlanta, GA has yet not published prices.

The building was great. Lots of nostalgia around. Very pretty and very clean! Soft music playing throughout the building. The only drawback- the resident rooms were too small- only studio apartments.

My sister's good care.

This is a nice community for my sister's care. the community is clean. The staff is caring and attentive to her needs. We like the care and the community that has a good environment for her. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one and the good value.

Rude Staff!!

I was not impressed with the staff who gave my loved one and I tour of this community. They were not professional and I just had such an awkward feeling throughout the entire visit. It was very uncomfortable and I would not want my loved one to be cared for by them. The over all facility did not have a warm feeling to it and felt nothing like a home.

Good care for family.

I like the care that my brother is receiving here from the wonderful staff. The community is clean and maintained. The meals are good and he is liking the variety. We like the room that he has. Activities are the offer to him and we hope that he will want to participate. We do recommend the care of this community to other families.

Very good staff!

The staff is really good with my mom. I would like mom to get more involved with the activities that they provide there. Mom is just trying to transition to the community. The food is good and the staff take a individualistic approach to the residents.

Mother's Care

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting here. The stasff are friendly and attentive to her needs. The community is clean and she is happy with the variety of meals. She is offered activities with the other residents. I have recommend this community for the great care and value to other families.