Sandy Springs Place - MC - Atlanta, GA

Sandy Springs Place - MC - Atlanta, GA has yet not published prices.

This is a very large personal care home-not an assisted living facility.

This facility IS NOT an assisted living facility but they will say they provide assisted living. Make sure you are educated in the difference between a personal care home (which is what they are and put themselves out to be) and an assisted living facility, at least in Georgia, so your expectations are realistic. The difference significantly impacts the required staff qualifications and accountability. The following website can provide good, unbiased information that might help guide you in making the right decision. It is important you know what you are getting for your money and your loved one. [removed]

Enlivant Marketing

Hello - thanks for your comment. You are absolutely correct in that Sandy Springs Place is licensed as a Memory Care and Personal Care Home by the state of Georgia. Sometimes on third party websites, this community is grouped with other Assisted Living providers, but we are always sure to clarify that Sandy Springs specifically is a "PC" on all of its listings. Our #1 goal is to always be honest and transparent with our consumers, and we treat this matter very delicately.

Please feel free to call our Enlivant Cares line if you'd like to provide any additional feedback.

Sandy Springs Place -MC

My father was living at this facility for about 8 months. The people in the Memory Care side are truly amazing. They know and love each of these individuals like their own family members. In addition to taking care of all of their needs each day, they take an extra interest in their extended family, offering fun activities each day/week for families to attend. I would highly recommend this facility to anyone.

The building was great. Lots of nostalgia around. Very pretty and very clean! Soft music playing throughout the building. The only drawback- the resident rooms were too small- only studio apartments.

My sister's good care.

This is a nice community for my sister's care. the community is clean. The staff is caring and attentive to her needs. We like the care and the community that has a good environment for her. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one and the good value.

Rude Staff!!

I was not impressed with the staff who gave my loved one and I tour of this community. They were not professional and I just had such an awkward feeling throughout the entire visit. It was very uncomfortable and I would not want my loved one to be cared for by them. The over all facility did not have a warm feeling to it and felt nothing like a home.

Good care for family.

I like the care that my brother is receiving here from the wonderful staff. The community is clean and maintained. The meals are good and he is liking the variety. We like the room that he has. Activities are the offer to him and we hope that he will want to participate. We do recommend the care of this community to other families.

Very good staff!

The staff is really good with my mom. I would like mom to get more involved with the activities that they provide there. Mom is just trying to transition to the community. The food is good and the staff take a individualistic approach to the residents.

Mother's Care

I am very happy with the care that my mom is getting here. The stasff are friendly and attentive to her needs. The community is clean and she is happy with the variety of meals. She is offered activities with the other residents. I have recommend this community for the great care and value to other families.

At Sandy Springs Place, our pet friendly senior living community, we deliver compassionate care while helping our residents with their daily routine. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Our adjacent community provides high quality memory care to seniors with Alzheimer's and Dementia. Having this continuum of care provides peace of mind and comfort to residents by knowing they can stay in a familiar environment if the need arises. Our residents engage in a variety of community activities, such as Friday Happy Hour, daily exercise classes, Bingo, and devotional services, along with plenty of shopping, dining and scenic excursions. The beautifully landscaped grounds provide a picturesque backdrop to the well maintained community. Contact us to learn more about our senior living community today.