Richland Place - Greensboro, NC has yet not published prices.

Dad's tour for care

We toured this community for care for my father. We liked this community and the staff who were helpful in letting us know the certain type of care that is offered. We liked knowing that the had good activities that may have been helpful for the care of my father. The community is clean and they have a lot to offer. We would recommend this community for the care of a loved one.

Nice tour

They did a nice tour here with my brother, the staff did a good job showing him around and answering all his questions. We just felt that this community was too big and did not fit in the budget we had in mind.

Seemed more like a hospital with mini nursing type stations through the facility. Also the rooms where not what I was looking for as they did not have apartment type rooms. The sales staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Residents seemed to be happy.

The facility appeared to be clean, up to-date, and well staffed. Residents appeared to be engaged. There were a variety of rooms to fit a variety of needs

Not happy!

I could not even go into this community because of the door. I did not have a good feeling about here. The residents were just sitting around and not doing anything. I was not impressed with the community at all.

It's okay!

I feel that this community is severely understaffed. It takes the people a few days to be able to complete things that. My brother likes the food, but he doesn't like the dining hall. They have activities and we like that.

Care and comfort

I like this community a lot. We are very happy with the staff who are excellent with her needs and the care that is needed for her. The environment is nice. She is happy with the meals and the variety. She is active in some of the nice activities. We would recommend this community and it is the right size for what we were needing. we recommend this community for great care for a loved one

Unbearable odor

It is unfair to give an overall rating since I don't know much about Richland other than the fact that the odor of urine was so strong I never got any further than the lobby.