Regency Gardens Nursing and Post-acute Rehabilitation Center - Wayne, NJ

Regency Gardens Nursing and Post-acute Rehabilitation Center - Wayne, NJ has yet not published prices.

Residents and families alike appreciate our luxurious rooms, sumptuous dining with choice of delicious meals, beautifully appointed living, dining and recreation areas, and stimulating schedule of activities and entertainment. Outside, our park-like grounds, complete with gardens, gazebos, waterfalls, fountains, fish ponds and walkways offer a perfect setting for socializing or quiet reflection.

Convenient to major roadways and public transportation, Regency Gardens is adjacent to award-winning St. Joseph’s Wayne Hospital, one of the area’s premier acute care institutions.

Located in Wayne, one of Northern New Jersey’s finest communities, Regency Gardens is a charming and welcoming haven set on seven magnificently landscaped acres. The two-story, 120 bed facility has been custom designed for optimum safety, accessibility and comfort. A stunning lobby, beautiful wall and floor coverings, bright and cheerful areas for relaxing or socializing, all add to our residents’ enjoyment, positive outlook and sense of well-being.

Standards of quality and continuity of care are exceptional. In fact, Regency has ranked at the top of state surveys for five years running, and members of our nursing staff average nearly a decade of continuous service. We have also been awarded the highest 5-star rating in Gannett News Service’s recent statewide review as reported in USA Today. Services range from 24-hour skilled nursing to rehabilitation therapies and assistance with basic requirements of daily living.

We are also extremely excited to introduce our new cutting edge technology in Healthcare which we will be rolling out in July 2016 at all Regency Nursing and Post-Acute Rehabilitation Centers!

Allow us to introduce MD Live Care! They are a physician based group that provide telemedicine during evening hours, weekends and holidays. They utilize cutting edge video communication technology and digital diagnostic equipment(s) which allows their physicians to interact, evaluate, diagnose and triage our patients at their bedside without leaving the facility.

They are a group of board certified physicians with 10+ years of experience in both hospital and Sub-Acute/Post-Acute care settings and are highly qualified to treat medically complex patients. MD Live Care's main goal is to help Regency Nursing and Post-Acute Rehabilitation Centers by treating our medically ill patients at their bedside. They will provide additional support and guidance to nurses as they care for our patients. They will work hand in hand with our primary care physicians and communicate with our patients and their family members to provide updates and follow-ups regarding care provided.
As an additional courtesy for our residents to enhance the quality of care, Regency will incur all service charges from MD Live Care, as they will not bill our patient's insurance. This initiative is yet another illustration of Regency's commitment to pushing the envelope in Healthcare technologies and advancements and to spare no expense in caring for our residents.

…where caring comes to life

• Free Nourishment Stations
  • Speech Therapy
  • Short Term Rehab
  • On-site physical therapy
  • Long Term Care
  • Respite Care
  • Recreational & Social Activities
  • Medical Director on Staff
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Religious Services
  • 24 hour care
  • Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Dental Care Available
  • Free Wifi

My Ville,Lissa was a resident at their facility until her death in august of 2014.Over the course of 3 years ,we had the opportunity to spend weeks at a time at their nursing home.We are grateful for the care she received from their staff.Everyone was so kind and caring.Lisa was a patient but was treated like family.regency gardens has our gratitude.

Regency Gardens Nursing And Post Acute Rehabilitation Center-Wayne, Nj

It is difficult to express my deepest feelings concerning my Jane's four years at Regency Gardens. Their wonderful caregivers like Carmela, Carol, Mary, Kristen, Nurse Kristen and others are unprecedented. Shall continue to sing your praises to anyone needing a second home!

Review of Regency Gardens-Wanye, NJ

My father Joseph M. has been a resident Regency Gardens for the past few years. We transplanted him from another because Regency was geographically convenient for family visits and it was highly recommended by friends who had relatives there. We all agree that we made an excellent choice. We are especially pleased by the meals that are served. The food is always top quality and tailored to the residents needs. Joseph is 94 years old and we are quite pleased with the care and hard work of the staff.

Regency Gardens Nursing Center in Wayne, NJ, Truly Delivers!

Regency Gardens Nursing and Sub-acute Rehabilitation Center is especially accommodating for a husband and wife in the same room and sharing in activities.

As a pampered wife, my husband did everything for me. The Regency Gardens continued to take care of my needs when he was not capable.

It's very comfortable on the second floor where the nurses are professional, compassionate and understanding; and the aides are always helpful and attentive.

There are many activities available to anyone who wishes to participate. It has been a rewarding experience for me!

Impressed

We recently co-hosted a wine event with Regency Gardens to raise money for a worthy charity. I could not be more impressed with their team.

Review for Regency Gardens - Center Wayne, NJ

We appreciated the care provided to our brother Joseph while he was a resident at your facility. We are fortunate that he was able to spend his last years where he was so well cared for!

Review of Regency Gardens - Wayne, NJ

I was recently a patient at the Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation Center in Wayne, NJ. I cannot say enough wonderful things about their caring staff of nurses and therapists.
Everyone who was involved with my care did a fantastic job and I'm grateful to them all!

Regency Gardens

I was here. When the day is done at Regency, there is so much to be thankful for. They provide a whole different level of care to the resident.

Regency Gardens

My husband, Joseph Perrini, was a patient at the Regency Gardens in Wayne, NJ. I have been devoted to my husband for 68 years and did my research before choosing Regency.

We looked at other facilities and ultimately chose Regency for their care, recreation and beautiful setting.

We made the right choice.

Regency Gardens

We are grateful to the staff at Regency Gardens, especially Ruth and Liz, for making our Mom, Ida's, stay so productive.

Her recovery was remarkable.

Regency Gardens

I was discharged from Regency Gardens in August 2015 after a short rehab stay.

The care was very good and the food was more than passable.

I loved the grounds.

Regency Gardens -- Wayne, NJ

Thank you Regency Gardens for your wonderful care and for the gift basket!

Regency Gardens - Wayne, NJ

I cannot say enough praise for Regency Gardens! My Wife was recently there for rehab and they were wonderful.

I am a Pastor and know what it means to treat people with dignity and compassion. Regency is a most compassionate place. The grounds were beautiful and encourage the healing process. We thank their entire staff, including Mark Benedek, Kristen and Michelle.

God bless you all!

Review of Regency Gardens

Great place to rehab. My mom was there. Nurses Elizabeth and Diana were especially good.

Review of Regency Gardens

I was recently a patient at Regency Gardens and was very happy with the care. I am home now and slowly getting back to my old routine.

Review of Regency Gardens

My daughter has been residing in your facility since February 23, 2015. I am pleased that she is there due to the dedication and attentiveness of your staff. I pay close watch one what goes on and can find no fault with your staff. It is obvious that considerable time is spent training your employees for the difficult situations they encounter. Keep up the good work.

Review of Regency Gardens

My stay with Regency was pleasant only because the people at Regency are wonderful!

Many thanks to Carole, Rosemary, Carmella, Salina, Marybeth, Kristen, Kendra, Tyrone, Toya Veronica, Mary, Liliana, Kerry.

If I missed anyone you know I thank you so very much!

Liz C.

Judah Gutwein

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Review of Regency Gardens in Wayne, NJ

My mom, Maria, was recently at Regency Gardens for rehab. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the excellent care she received from the entire staff! God bless Regency!

Thanks so much!

Review of Regency Gardens - Wayne, In

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the nursing staff, the aids, the entertainment staff, and also the activity staff for all that they've done over the past years that Margaret [last name removed] has been a resident with you. And any other that may have been involved in her care. You have all been a big part of her life. She was well taken care of and I would recommend your facility to any one who had a family member in need. You have all been great and I thank you very much for all that you did to make her last years great.

thanks

Review of Regency Gardens - Wayne, NJ

When the time came to move my mother from Florida to New Jersey, we chose Regency Gardens as her new home. From the first day, the staff greeted her with smiles. They were friendly and most helpful. She adjusted to the new environment with the help of so many wonderful people.

She is well supervised and happily attends daily activities. She has met new friends and the transition has been an easy one. It is because of all the staff. She feels very welcomed.

Review of Regency Gardens in Wayne, NJ

I'd like to acknowledge the Regency Gardens nursing aides and staff on the second floor for their caring, thoughtfulness and diligence. I would especially like to commend nurses Marylin, an exceptional and caring person, Deirdre and Elizabeth as well as aides Wilda, Wally, Jahid and Levinia for their commitment and dedication to the residents. My mom came to Regency in August 2013 and was there until her passing in May of 2015. During her stay, she was always given great care and treated with the utmost respect. I've always believed that it's the staff that truly makes a difference in an organization. I would like to thank all those that took part in my mom's care, for making her stay there as safe and pleasant as possible given her illness. Thank you Regency and please keep up the great work!

Judah Gutwein

Thank you for this beautiful testimonial!

Review of Regency Gardens in Wayne, NJ

When I got to the Regency Gardens after five months sick in the hospital, the only thing I could do was stand up from my wheelchair. When I left, I could walk and go up and down the stairs! Now I can walk without a walker or a cane and just got the OK to drive again. Of course, since I can drive, I came back to thank all of my buddies who made it possible.

Judah Gutwein

We thank you for your kind words!
Best regards,