Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

This home is a small community which is homey in appearance. The personal staff are friendly and caring
However , the executive director is rude and unprofessional in her interactions with family members . One would expect a more professional approach to issues that arise.
I would recommend the home from the perspective of a well laid out enviorment for the elderly and for a caring nursing and caretaker staff. Again the administration seems to be untrained and at times intimidating. Perhaps some refresher courses in professional approach to family members is in order. Based on these observations I would not recommend this home

Amenities adequate and quite suitable for mom but included services insufficient to meet needs additional cost to meet minimum requirements may not be good value for total $ spent

Peace of Mind

All the staff that I have met at Rayoak have been friendly, helpful and professional. While my father-in-law does not participate in most activities I have observed the residents enjoying them. Meals seem to be great and well presented. My original visit and tour as well as our arrival (and paperwork) went very smoothly. When I have had questions or concerns they have always be taken care of successfully in a very timely manner. Many thanks.

It's been pretty good so far.

It's been pretty good so far. The food is fine I would give it about a four and a half. I think overall it's been favorable. I don't think we have had any complaints. I liked the size of the place, we wanted something that was smaller, and we liked the location as well.

Revera – Rayoak Place is a bright one-storey, bungalow-style retirement community in Toronto, offering a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.

The natural light pouring in from skylights isn’t the only thing that creates a bright and warm environment. With stimulating programs, plenty of organized outings, a beautiful courtyard garden and intimate lounges, Rayoak Place exudes comfort in retirement living.

The community is conveniently located close to medical and community services, and a short drive from Fairview Mall and Parkway Mall. Rayoak Place is just south of Highway 401, which makes for easy travels to and from anywhere in the city.

Rayoak Place is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.