Pinebrook Retirement Community is a new state of the art, Independent living community located in Miami Township, Ohio , a northeast suburb of Cincinnati. At Pinebrook, everyone is our family and we strive to provide a personal touch to our residents every day. Our staff members see to all the details and our number one goal is to meet and exceed our resident’s expectations. Our successes are reflected in the letters and testimonials that we have received from grateful families. Here’s what some of them had to say… "Joel and I want to thank you and the entire Pinebrook family for everything you did to make mom feel welcome there. Your attention to detail did not go unnoticed… to the countless hugs and smiles you offered to all of us, you helped us more than you’ll every know! We truly look forward to being a part of a wonderful new family! My favorite quote is… "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." Thank you for giving so much there at Pinebrook." Pam & Joel R.

"Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful "Grandmother’s Day" celebration for the residents! It meant a great deal to my mother and our family appreciates Pinebrook’s generosity. She would not have been any happier if she won the lottery!" Jan F.

Pinebrook is nestled in the heart of one of Greater Cincinnati’s most livable communities. You’ll be close to some of the area’s best shopping, dining and entertainment as well Cincinnati’s finest medical community. Pinebrook offers 125 suites on three floors. All of the spacious studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites are wonderfully appointed and include a full kitchen, large living room and bathroom(s). Visit us today to see how wonderful life can be.

So far so good

The staff are encouraging and friendly. The dining room is nice with cloth table cloths, nice dishes and good service. Unfortunately, the food is not so great. The community is clean and the grounds are well maintained. They offer daily activities. I would recommend this community.

Watermark Ambassador

Thank you for sharing your experience; I’m glad to hear that you are satisfied overall. We are committed to 100% satisfaction and constant improvement. I’ll share your review with our dining services team to ensure we are achieving your satisfaction in every area. If you have more specific feedback on entrée choices, or other ideas for improvement please call me anytime at [removed]. Sincerely, Dennis Curley, Executive Director

Highly Recommended!!

I would absolutly recommend this community because they are awesome. We like everything about it so far, his apartment is always clean and is very comfortable. He has a lot of natural lighting pouring in all day. The only thing so far we wish improved, was the meals. They are good but sometimes cold.

Watermark Ambassador

Thank you for the review; I’m glad to hear the positive feedback! I’ll share your input with our dining services team to ensure we get those meals to everyone piping hot for an excellent expereience every time. Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing Pinebrook. Sincerely, Dennis Curley, Executive Director
Posted on behalf of Dennis Curley.

I made a preliminary visit here and will bring my folks to see it. It's attractive, clean and homey, and most importantly, the emphasis truly seems to be on the residents' well-being.

Watermark Ambassador

Thank you for taking the time to visit and for the review of our community. We take great pride in creating an extraordinary community where people thrive and we truly do all care for each other. We support our residents’ well-being through programs and classes to dining and any assistance where needed. Thank you for noticing and I sincerely hope you return soon for another taste of the Pinebrook lifestyle. Sincerely, Dennis Curley, Executive Director

Review of Pinebrook - Milford, OH

Really liked this community it is new and very clean and well kept. The only downside was they don t have a skilled care facility so if mom needs greater care later on she will have to move

Review of Pinebrook - Milford, OH

Very nice new but they added Asst Living only recently (Nov 2015). It still feels like a mostly independent living place.

We are very happy with it.

We are very happy with it. I think one thing that could be a little better would just be a smidge more follow up. Other than that I think they are doing a pretty good job.

Very nice looking place!

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved one. Out of all the places we looked at I think this may have been my favorite! It was just a very nice looking community overall. Everything looked very new and clean, and all of the staff that we interacted with were friendly and professional. All of the amenities and services they offered seemed to be top quality. They are definitely worth a look if you are looking into care in the area.

Can't say enough good . . .

Mom has lived at Pinebrook for over a year now and I really can't say enough good about it. She's never been happier. The good is great - we look forward to many of their holiday buffets. It reminds me of a high-end hotel in the lobby. Every employee is so nice and helpful and makes my mom feel special. A wonderful place.

Looked very nice during my tour

I toured this location when I was looking into apartment options. Overall I was very impressed by what I saw here, it was almost a coin toss between this one and the one that I ended up selecting. This is a very nice looking community, the staff are friendly, and all of the amenities I saw looked good. The transportation service seemed to be a bit more limited here, which is a concern to me since I know I won't be driving forever.