Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

From the CK nephew

Just a small correction. It's not my mom but Mataunt (Aunt in French).
I am very pleased with Pine Villa. Before Mataunt arrived at Pine Villa she lived on her own and after the passing of my mother felt alone and depressed to the extent that she wasn't eating properly nor taking her medication on time. This lead her in the hospital Although she is 90 yeas old, she smoked heavily and her apartment and belongings were saturated with cigarette smoke.
Now at Pine villa, Mataunt is eating properly and taking her medicine. She is starting to take part in some of the activities provided by Pine Villa. It's a slow process but moving forward. Being in the hospital for 7 weeks and now in a smoke free environment Mataunt stopped smoking. The care she has been getting is over the top, Thank You.

premises was very clean and cheerful.Staff was very helpful and caring.My aunt has adjusted well with the surrounding staff and other residents.The meals are great.

Seemed like a nice place

i toured this community while looking into a respite stay for myself. Although I did not end up needing to use their services, I was impressed by what I saw during my tour and they were the community that I would have gone with. The facility was clean and well kept, and the staff seemed friendly and professional.

Pine Villa is a boutique-style retirement residence in Toronto, Ontario. We combine cozy comfort with refined elegance. With personalized attention and range of activities and options, residents enjoy the home they want.Originally an apartment, Pine Villa transformed into a retirement residence in 1986. We feature 74 newly renovated and bright Independent Living suites. Resident families are involved in shaping the support and care that their loved ones desire and need. With customized programs and a full lineup of appealing services and amenities, residents can live as independently as they want.