Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Review of Parkwood Manor Coquitlam, BC

I have only positive things to say about Parkwood Manor. It provides an outstanding independent living experience for seniors. The environment is warm and welcoming. Family and friends are treated like members of the family when visiting and being there feels like going to gramma’s house. It feels more like a large home than a senior living institution. A significant reason for the warmth of the facility is the established by [Removed] (Director). [Removed] sets a standard of care that is exceptional and is consistent throughout the staff working there. I frequent the facility often as I live about 5 minutes away and it is just normal to see staff always providing warmth to everyone living or visiting the facility. There are regularly scheduled activities, the facility is always neat and tidy with seasonal decorations to add some flair and in good weather there are lovely gardens and grounds to enjoy in a peaceful environment that is conveniently located near shopping and transit. If someone is looking for an independent senior residence facility, I cannot imagine that there is one that provides a better experience that Parkwood Manor.

I like Parkwood Manor

I like Parkwood Manor very much, however there are a few things I think they could have done better. In general the staff are all very friendly, and the other residents are nice people. I also like my room very much. However, when I toured the place the room they showed me had an air conditioning unit, and I was lead to believe that was a standard utility. When I moved in I discovered it was not, and that I would have to buy my own, which left me a bit disgruntled. I should also mention that the rent has increased quite a bit since I moved in.

Beautiful facility but found that my mother needs more of an assisted living accommodation.

Parkwood Manor is the best

We have been overwhelmed with all the help provided by Parkwood. They really care about their clients. We feel so lucky to have found Parkwood Manor !

I think they are doing a pretty good job.

I think they are doing a pretty good job. It's clean and the staff is friendly. The food is pretty good, I just had lunch there the other day. We chose it because the person who would be living here really liked it.

Revera – Parkwood Manor offers an elegant environment to enjoy retirement living in Coquitlam, B.C.

The community is nestled in a quiet residential neighbourhood. With three acres of lush grounds, open gardens and manicured walking paths, residents can enjoy the serenity of a tranquil outdoor setting. This fully independent retirement community has oversized suites, some with a selection of balconies or patios, adding to the home-style atmosphere.

The attentive service from long-term staff, the exceptional quality and variety of meals (from an award-winning chef) and the stimulating programming make life at Parkwood Manor rewarding every way. Parkwood Manor is also within walking distance of the Coquitlam Shopping Centre, a seniors’ centre, recreation and culture, public transportation, and more. There’s even a shuttle available for appointments.

Parkwood Manor is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.