Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR

Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Parkhurst Place

We are completely satisfied with how things are going at Parkhurst. Staff is doing an excellent job.

Review of Parkhurst Place

Our loved one is happy and safe at Parkhurst. Staff is excellent with him and makes him feel appreciated. We are able to rest east knowing he is well cared for.

Best, easy, friendly.
Easy to communicate with. Recommend all their services.

Review of Parkhurst Place

Parkhurst does a wonderful job of taking care of my mother in law for almost two years now. She is 103 years old and sometimes requires a lot of help - They do a great job assisting her in her every day living. We had two residents here at one time early one this year. Parkhurst was so very compassionate to the dear Aunt that we lost.

Review of Parkhurst Place

My family toured for my mother. Very friendly staff. Very informative sales person. Very knowledgeable and helpful with VA program questions. Clean, well organized. Enjoyed a great meal. Loved having animals in the community. Will recommend.

Mom is Happy here

My mom is in this community and I am happy with the size of the place. She is very happy with the meals. The cleanliness and the laundry services seemed to be good. The staff is attentive and helpful just seems like they are spread a little thin was the impression I got. They try to engage mom to join in on the daily activities. Mom loves to stay in her room and read all day. The location is fantastic it is close to her dentist and her doctors. I would recommend this community.

Well my wife’s grandma lives here. She seems very comfortable here. Nice people that work here. Very helpful I know she came from Hawks Ridge and was very unhappy there. She has been here for sometime and loves the intimate setting.

My 98 year old grandmother lives here and my favorite part is the family like atmosphere here its like a little community – I love it.

Clean Property!!

I have no complaints about how things had went for my tour at this community. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions I had for them in detail. I thought the overall experience was pleasant it was just not the right location for our family in the end decision.

Delivered what they promised.

My mother is a resident here.My family lives close by and they have had positive things to say about the care. They have been very attentive to her, anytime she may have a question they respond quickly. The attitude and demeanor of the staff is very friendly.We chose Parkhurst place because of what they said they were going to do and so far they have met those expectations. She seldom says she wants to go home and she seems to be comfortable.

I am a bus driver at the Columbia Area Transit Bus Station and I encounter Parkhurst almost on a daily basis and I always look forward to it. The staff is friendly and always have the riders ready to go when I show up. Beautiful place!! Thank you for the hard work! It is noticed and appreciated

I got a personal caregiver and hair stylist. The staff at the parkhurst is always efficient and cheerful

I like everything about Parkhurst. The building is nicely managed. The staff always smiles & is helpful. The decorations make it feel like home here. I would recommend Parkhurst. It is the best in hood river.

I like living at Parkhurst. It's homey and people are friendly.

I love living at Parkhurst. It's nice here. The staff is all nice. I like my apartment because of the Columbia gorge view. The view is awesome. I love everybody here! The residents are awesome.

It's a nice, clean convenient place. I have never seen anything here I didn't like. I like the room, the people & The Columbia river view rooms. Parking facilities are good. Excellent staff. Treat visitors & family very well.

Greatest place. The help is always there for us. And they all really care & share love.

The facilities are always clean, food is great. They are always willing to work with my mom with all her issues. There really good with the clients. I would recommend Parkhurst to anyone.

With Columbia Area Transit providing public transit to Seniors. General Public in the Hood River County area including Parkhurst House. Parkhurst House provides exceptional care for their residents with their outstanding staff's compassion & oversight.

I look at Columbia Area Transit and I deal with Parkhurst on a regular basis. They are awesome! Very helpful with whatever we need.

What stands out is the relationship of the staff & residents-it is evident that staff care for & enjoys the company of the residents.It goes beyond a working relationship-outstanding!

Facility is always clean,friendly & welcoming which is reflected by staff & residents.

I toured today and it is very nice, clean & pleasant. Staff is very nice & professional. Friend of mine lives here and is very pleased. Like having great menu’s.

IT'S WONDERFUL HERE.JUST LIKE HOME.THE VIEW OF MT ADAMS BEAUTIFUL.I LIKE THE FOOD HERE.THE "BOSS"IS WONDERFUL.ALL THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL.WHEN I PULL MY CORD FOR HELP,THEY ARE RIGHT HERE.VERY EFFECTIVE IN HELPING ME.I HAVE BEEN IN A HOSPITAL & ANOTHER A/L 7 PARKHURST IS THE BEST

I LIKE THE LIVING HERE BECAUSE IT'S LIKE MY OWN HOME.PEOPLE HERE ARE VERY NICE.THE STAFF IS REALLY GOOD.IT IS VERY NICE & CLEAN HERE.NO COMPLAINTS HERE!

I Like it here.I Like the food.

Each resident has their own personality and the staff has heck of a job caring for them. They do a good job.

I think its a fine place. The staff is very kind and giving. They all work real hard. I am very happy here.

I think we are great. There is always improvement, but where isn't that anywhere? We do pretty good at most all places in here.

The staff is very nice. The place is always clean and well kept. The residents always seems to be happy, always doing activities. Very inviting.

I like living at Parkhurst. It is small, but not crowded. We know everybody here like a family. I like the outings we take. Appreciate being able to have my animal here. Love my room with a courtyard view. I came for respite care, then moved in permanently. Love it here.

I think it is a great place to be. More attention, moving beds, food is ok. Love my room. Staff is excellent.

Was in another place, came here and it's the best. Other residents tell me too. It's the best, get great attention here.

Satisfied with care here.

Like the care. Feeling comfortable here. Feels like home. Love my room with a view. I like the staff. They do quite well. I like the location, close to everything and very quiet setting. Love the deck view and the courtyard.

I find the staff very professional, conscientious of needs of residents. They all work as a team, on the same page they communicate well with each other. Residents are well taken care of and seem happy to call Parkhurst "home". I enjoy having p&s there.

Review of Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR

The staff at Parkhurst are kind and loving. They provide compassionate and skilled care to my mom. I love visiting and enjoy my time there always. Save me a room.

Review of Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR

My brother-in-law lives here. I feel blessed that Parkhurst went above and beyond to welcome my BIL, and have since met his every need. It's a comfort to me that he gets his meds in a timely manner and has regular meals and showers. They strive for excellence.

Review of Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR

Very nice people, they take very good care of my father. My only complaint is for the money per month they should supply paper products for their residents.

Review of Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR

All about the quality and caring of the staff. They excel in both of these critical areas.

Review of Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR

I know this industry faces challenges every day with this segment of our community, and Parkhurst employees continue to go above and beyond their duties. I would like to see better wages for caregivers at the facilities and Less turnover. Also, I would like to see more $ put into quality food. No white bread, white rice, organic when possible.

Review of Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR

Tim and staff are the most kind and warm-hearted people! They truly care about each of their residents. I live in another state, and it is a comfort to know my grandmother is safe and being well cared for.

Review of Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR

I feel my mother is receiving the best care possible. The staff are all loving, caring, and compassionate. I'm glad they have received the, "Best in Hood River 2016" award. They work hard and deserve the honor.

Review of Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR

Clean facility and staff eager to keep families and residents happy. They "bend" the policies and rules a bit and make it difficult for families who deal with a demented and agitated loved one. Knowing my mother keeps medicine and cleaning products in the room doesn't help the family when they know she shouldn't have either. Facility also needs someone consistently manning the front desk.

Great place

I volunteered [here] a couple of years before I realized that it was a great place. I'm 82 - talked to Teri and came here; if only I could still volunteer. I got to know several great seniors. You can not find a better place. Thanks for asking me.

Review of Parkhurst Place - Hood River, OR

My father and step-mom lived @ Parkhurst from 10/26/13 to 10/22/14 when my father passed away. They were taken care as if they were one big family. We all felt loved by them. The last month for Dad was tuff but everyone went above and beyond to care for them. Tim the head was fantastic, I do not know what I would of done without them.

Review of Parkhurst Place in Hood River, OR

I've lived here for over two years, and watched both staff and residents come and go. Staff people really try to tale care of residents' needs. The needs vary considerably so this is no small task. The smallness of the house appeals to me. Less of an institution. Residents are encouraged to participate in activities, have input thru "Food Committee" and "Residents' Council". Kept neat and clean. Suits my needs.

Review of Parkhurst Place in Hood River, OR

I like living here it's better then living on the street, I've seen kids who've had to. And I thank the Lord for the direction he's taken me.

Review of Parkhurst Place in Hood River, OR

I came here for respite but I looked around and liked it so I stayed. I've never been sorry I stayed!

Review of Parkhurst Place in Hood River, OR

Parkhurst is a wonderful place to live. I'm happy here. Everyone does good if you do good.