Palmer Ranch Healthcare - Sarasota, FL

Stay away

Stay away - put [Removed] charges on bills to Medicare. [The] manager is never there - please choose an alternative if you love your parents!

I wish to take this opportunity to thank all the staff: for making my wife, Helen's, 80th birthday so successful. Your kindness shown to her was deeply appreciated. I also think you do a great job everyday.

creative and thoughtful

I just love the happy hour that they have daily. They are so thoughtful and creative. I truly enjoy dealing with them.

Grateful

I continue to be grateful for the care that the staff give mom. She is doing quite well, as demonstrated by our nearly daily phone calls. Mom is clearly in a great place.

New and Improved

This is now a Brookdale community. They have all new leadership and it shows! The people were friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms were recently remodeled and they have the cutest memory care unit. I think my mother-in-law is going to love it here. One of the best things about this community is that they have continuing care, so mom will never have to go to another facility as she ages. I really enjoyed my experience.

Lots of Staff

I don't go in every day, but from what I have seen, I am very pleased. When I have gone in they have them involved in some sort of activity, and they try to engage as many people as they can on the level that the people can engage. It seems like there is a lot of staff per patient. They don't really let them go to their rooms during the day that much, so they are all out in the common area. They have a lot of people involved taking care of them and doing the activities. They are very informative. She fell a couple times, and tested her for UTI right away to see if something would be causing the falls.

It was good, I was satisfied

It was good, I was satisfied

Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment every day. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience. They will tell you they appreciate all the options while living at an Emeritus Senior Living community.

Our Family is Committed to Yours.

Amenities and Services
• Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
• Medication management
• Dining assistance and special diets
• Assistance with reminders and redirection
• Escorts and assistance with walking
• Emergency response call system