Osmond Senior Living - Lindon, UT

Not great

Have to give 1 star to post this. I can't even give a star to Osmond Senior Living. Thumbs down They used to be a thriving facility, not any more. Not since Ridgeline came in and took over. They are under staffed, don't provide any solid means of communication, you can't even get through on the phones! Staff moves out like a revolving door because of the way things are ran. They have a long way to go to improve this place. I would not recommend it to anyone.

I wish I still lived at Osmond! I moved because there were lots of changes but I wish I would have stayed! I had lunch and the food is wonderful now, the Administrator was even serving in the dining room! My friend said the girls come quick when you need them and they are happy and kind. All the changes at Osmond made things better and I wish I would have stayed.

Excellent facility!

This was an excellent facility! It was very clean and the staff were friendly and were sure to answer our questions. In the end, we did not choose this location based on location, but this was a great facility!

really nice place

This is a really nice place and they are taking good care of my father after his stroke. The food is good and he likes it so that is important. They check on him every 2 hours so if he has another stoke someone will be there soon. O am very pleased with the people and the place. I could
not do better for my dad.