Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center - Windber, PA

Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center - Windber, PA has yet not published prices.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend Windber Woods to a friend!

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

My mother is having a good experience in the rehab at Windber Woods.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

I'd recommend Windber Woods rehab.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

It has been great. The office communicates really well. The environment workers do well and it is well run. So far this is way better than any other rehab. They did more in one day than they did in one week at the other facility. I appreciate all of the staff. It is very clean. It is nice to see things kept up and orderly. She said the meals are good.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

My mom was well taken care of and taken to the sun rooms. She liked the rehab. From what I saw the nurses did their job. She was satisfied. The lady at the front office admissions communicated really well. They served meals frequently and on time.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

Overall the experience is pretty good. The nursing care is very good. The staff are very friendly. The facility is very clean and well kept. The meals are always on time.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

They have done everything my loved one wanted. The staff were all good.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

All of the staff were nice. I was happy with the nursing care but not happy with the coordination between the PT and the nursing department. The therapy people were good. However my dad was in bed most of the time and the nurses didn't encourage him to get out of bed. The staff did call and did help when we needed anything.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

My mother really likes the staff there. She never said anything negative about the staff. I think it is pretty good. If I had a question they answered me. It seems pretty clean. She was a little unhappy with the food, there's no flavor.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

The therapists are enthusiastic, positive, and working with my mom. The occupational therapy is not is as important. I would rather see the regular therapy for walking. They are very friendly and positive but it is not perfect. There are times she is tired and wants in her bed and gets left in wheelchair. The longer you are there, the less they pay attention to you. My mother seems to like the food.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

They have a great activities department and that is so important. The staffing is above average based on what they told me in the interview and I do not see any problems. I think the therapy is very good. I talked with the therapist. I like the nurse and she encourages her to eat. She communicates well and is easy to talk to. The staff were really busy but they are very attentive. It is very clean and no dust bunnies. The bathrooms are always clean.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

The staff care is great. The therapists did a good job with my mother. We had a couple issues with the night nurses and the administrator took care of it right then and there. They let me know every mark or sore she got. They called me and told me everything, and their communication was great. The staff are always cleaning. It is one of the cleanest nursing homes ever seen and they have a good reputation. The meals were good and they were very accommodating to her. The nursing care was good. A couple night nurses were rude to her, the 1st and 2nd shifts were good to her.

Review of Windber Woods Senior Living & Rehabilitation Center

The staff care was pretty good. I like the admissions director. The nurses were pretty good but there were not enough of them. The lady at the front desk always smiled and the staff were all good. Some were a little cranky. The therapists did not help enough. I was not real happy and they let my mother sit too much. They would not let her walk around and her legs were swollen. My mother said the food was edible though and I did not see any dirt around.