Norma Family Home Care LLC - Land O' Lakes, FL

Running a Business With Not Enough Help

I was not happy with the care that we got. I was told by the owner my parent was taking too much care and needed to move. The caregiver that was suppose to watch the residents was leaving them alone at night and not giving out medications. Because I didn't stay long I asked for a refund which was declined. The owner told me she was running a business and that is how it is.

A Family Home Experience

My aunt is doing well in Norma's family home. They help her with all aspects of basic care in a home environment. I visit 1-2 times a week and get updates while I am there. They are meeting my needs for her care and safety and I am grateful for their accepting attitude.

Wonderful

Norma Family Home Care is more than just a facility, It is home. The place is always clean, and all of the patients look well kept and very happy whenever I come to visit which is usually two to three times per week. They take them out to eat and to different places so that the patients feel like more than just a patient but as a family members. I would recommend this place to anyone seeking genuinely good care from warm people at a great price.

Mom really feels at home here

They do very well at Norma Family Home Care LLC. Mother took a while to adjust and the staff were very patient with her. When we take her anywhere she is always ready to get back. She really considers it home. She has 24 hour care at this facility. They are able to get her shower every day. She always looks nice when we come and visit. They are very diligent with getting things done. The staff try to get her to go outside. They encourage her when she wants to help out doing dishes which she enjoys. Mom had an episode recently and had to go to the hospital and the staff were right on top of it. They are very open with the family. They go out of their way to care for her. Mom really feels at home here.

Norma Family Home Care is one of the best care home in the land O Lakes area not only that the place is kept up to standard but the residents are clean, my mother is there and she is not only getting the care she needed but she is treated with love and respect for years I have never seen her looking more happy and relaxed,there is no perfect place in the world for your love ones if they can't be at home with you but Norma Family Home Care is very close to be perfect

She went above and beyond what could be expected.

We have no concerns with Norma. She took care of my father very well. She accompanied him to the hospital and stayed with him, then came back and visited him. She went above and beyond what could be expected. I live out of state, and they were there and very caring for him. Anyone that does not give Norma a chance is missing out on a great opportunity.

Above and beyond

Ms. Norma went above and beyond in providing excellent care for my father-in-law.

A warm, caring, and clean environment.

Ms. Norma has become part of our family.

Ms. Norma IS the "real deal"

We are nothing but thankful and grateful for her.

She has become part of our family.

Nice looking place, care could be better

They do an alright job here, although there are a few ways I'd like to see them improve. The home itself is nice looking, and they do a good job of keeping everything looking clean and well kept. The caregivers are friendly, but I think they could interact and participate more with the residents. Everyone is looked after, but it doesn't feel very "caring".

Really wonderful place. Very clean an...

Really wonderful place. Very clean and Norma is a very sweet woman. Would recommend to anyone!

Very clean and nice place, ...

Very clean and nice place, Norma is very nice. If my wife's condition were a little better, this would be great.

Was not impressed

I toured this facility when I was looking into options for my loved one. I just did not like the feel of this one overall. It seemed very cluttered, and while it may have been clean it didn't feel that way. I also was not a fan of the layout, it only had one large common area, with no privacy for visits if you wanted to have a family gathering.