Monroe Square - Monroe, NC has yet not published prices.

So far I am pleased.

So far it's been pretty good. So far I am pleased. The staff is wonderful, they are very approachable, the CNA's and the people in the dining area, everyone has been very nice. The first bill was a little confusing, but they were very nice about explaining everything to me. The only thing that I think that was just a little bit off, was that I had to clarify some things that the sales team had told me about. They are taking care of it though. The cost changes every month depending on what care is needed. I have been very pleased with her care there.

It's a nice place, but there have been a few issues.

It's a nice place, but there have been a few issues. It's very clean. They are all real nice, especially to her. The restaurant staff treats her like she is in a nursing home. They are not very accommodating. The food is good, but the dinner isn't as good as breakfast and lunch. They have been very quick to respond to a concern or request. They have a lot of activities. The staff was very nice and helpful and that is one reason we chose them, and they took pets. It's a great place, if you have a problem they solve it right away.