Meadows of Livonia #1 - Livonia, MI

Meadows of Livonia #1 - Livonia, MI has yet not published prices.

I met with [Removed] who is very pleasant and informative. Parkside of Livonia is beautiful and very clean. There seems to be a very caring environment. The activities for the residents are good and they are creating more for the future. The one bedroom apartment is a good space and there is a storage locker that comes with each apartment. There are no meals offered but rent is affordable and includes everything except electric. There is a laundry facility and covered parking at additional cost. I was pleased with my tour.

I Am Very Comfortable Here

This community is a very good place with nice people living here too. My apartment is very nice and I am still getting use to living in an apartment. I like the hallways, it is nice and wide. They remodeled and it is well taken care. The staff is very nice too.

Mom's Care

I am happy the care here for my mom. She is enjoying this community for many reasons like cleanliness, and the helpful staff that are always caring to here needs. She is offered to participate in the activities with the other residents. I highly recommend the care and value to other families.

Good Senior Apartments

This is a lovely community of senior apartments. Everything looked great and well-kept. The staff was kind and friendly. From what I saw they do a good job with the cleanliness of the place. Everything went well, and my tour was a nice one.

Updated Community!

There has been some renovations done to this community and many changes happening. I cook my own meals and go out for activities. The community is very clean and the staff around are all very friendly. I would recommend it to family and friends.