Nice Home

Wonderful community. Very positive all around.Thankful for the guidance of others in finding this place my Mother now happily calls home.Very nice staff. Very open and bright. It’s a peaceful, calming environment and it’s working well.

Great Owner and Staff

It’s a smaller board and care home with about 7 people and my wife is doing great there. We’re really happy there. I feel like the staff is very caring and I really like the owner. He’s an RN and I really feel like he is experienced and qualified. It’s a peaceful, calming environment and it’s working well.

We have been in business for 3 years, but our family has been doing this for 30 years. I am a registered nurse and have 15 years experience with all clients. My staff has a minimum of 5 years experience with senior care. Our home is clean, quiet and comfortable. It has a beautiful backyard with a waterfall and gazebo to relax at. This neighboorhood has been around since world war 2 and we have 2 neighbors that have lived next door for 60 years! The neighborhood is quiet and well lighted. We are 5 minutes from dowtown Redlands and the Redlands bowl.
The whole lot is wheelchair and walker accessible.