Marycrest Manor - Livonia, MI has yet not published prices.

I agree with sorry I was there. I say the same thing no supervisors, not enough care. And you have to wait forever for things. It is a beautiful building but I am more interested in what happens once youre in the beautiful building. They weren't terrible, but they weren't great like they are made out to sound. I would go somewhere else if I had to do it again. They should have someone you can talk to if you have problems.

Beautiful but poor care

This looks like a beautiful hotel, but my experience there was not beautiful. Not enough care, not enough people in the dining room, no one to talk to if you had complaints, no supervisors that I could see. You need more people. We should not have to wait so long for everything. I hope I don't have to go to rehab again but if I do, it won't be here.

Beware of Mary crest Nursing Home

I was in Mary crest Nursing Home in Livonia Michigan for one month. Because of their lack of care I was put on a wound vac and it weakened the muscles in my lower back. I remember ringing the buzzer again and again and nobody ever came and I yelled to them that I had just had back surgery and I was not able to get myself up off the bed unassisted but that fell on deaf ears. My room was kitty corner from the nurse's station and I could hear them laughing and joking around they just totally ignored me. It was a dreadful experience being in there they were extremely rude people. And a year-and-a-half after I left there I get a call from a collection agency saying my insurance did not pay well again they feel they're also because I did not even have that kind of insurance my insurance I paid that right when I left there. Run do not walk from this place

Marycrest Manor is a senior long-term nursing care community and short term rehabilitation and wellness center located in the heart of Livonia. It features the Sanctuary model of care, focusing on serving residents with open hearts and endless hospitality. Our affordable, friendly, resident-centered neighborhoods emphasize life-enriching activities and togetherness. Residents enjoy a variety of events and outings, nutritious, chef-prepared meals and convenient services.

Marycrest Manor is in the process of being transformed into a full continuing care retirement community. Look for the groundbreaking later in 2014 as we grow to serve area seniors with more comprehensive services and levels of care on the campus!

Marycrest Manor is owned and operated by Trinity Senior Living Communities, a leading advocate of holistic, individual-first senior care.