Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Review of Marian Chateau Regina, SK

The staff are polite and helpful.
The property is clean and warm feeling.
Our Mother enjoyed her time at the facility.

Review of Marian Chateau Regina, SK

Mom has been quite happy there except for the activities that have been cancelled or no one shows up to. When she first moved in there was an activity director who ran around the building encouraging people to attend events. Since she left months ago there are still some gaps. Otherwise, we are very happy with the staff and facility. Mom is suffering from dementia which is getting much worse so we will have to look for alternative living arrangements for her soon.

It was very good

It was very good. No major complaints, it was kept very clean. Some of the people complained as they will about meals, some liked them and others didn't. Overall I would give them a 4+

It was very good

Beautiful Home

Mom is loving the activities and friendly staff.

Glowing report for Marian Chateau

We're very please that my father chose to stay at Marian Chateau. We started off the whole experience with a 90th birthday party that the Chateau helped put together. Today, Dad is happy and healthier as he begins this new chapter in his life. Thank you Marian Chateau for all you do for my Dad.

Good experience at Marian

our first impression was staff and residents very friendly and helpful, very informative and organized.
Our mother is very happy to be there and is looking forward to everyday being there as she waits for her spot at the Renaissance.
Food and meal were excellent

Happy to be here

My mom has settled in very well. She is pleased with the activities and enjoys the meals she is having. She has met knew people and is very happy in her new surroundings.

only child helping to move father

Being an only child I found A Place For Mom very helpful even though it was my dad I was helping. They took all the stress off my shoulders and made finding him a different place to live fun.

The staff at the Marian Chateau were wonderful to work with as well. Melissa G. did a great job with my dad and he signed the paper work on our very first visit.

Dad move as great and we used a service call Transitions Estate Services to help us get rid of all his extra stuff. Dad was happy and so was I.

What we found out by using this service was that since dad was moving into a seniors building where they do things for them that he can use part of his rent on income tax.

Revera – Marian Chateau in Regina, Saskatchewan is a retirement community for those who want to maintain their independence while receiving 5-star services.

Marian Chateau is located on the grounds of the former Marian High School, and was the first retirement living community to open in Regina. With many dedicated longtime staff, and 24- hour emergency pendants, Marian Chateau places a premium on the safety and well-being to provide the peace of mind to both its residents and families.

The residence is located just five blocks from Wascana Centre, with its beautiful lake, parks, walking trails, bird sanctuary and museums. For convenience, Marian Chateau is also within walking distance to major amenities such as grocery stores, pharmacies and medical labs.

Marian Chateau is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.