M & M Senior Living - Orangevale, CA

Not for dementia care

When I went to tour this facility, I knew right away that it wasn't for my Aunt. It wasn't really a memory care place even though it states they are. This community was just too open and my Aunt really likes to wander around. There are too many places for her to go outside and get lost and the staff wouldn't be able to notice. It's more for elderly residents. The facility itself is smaller and the staff members were very nice. I wouldn't recommend this community to families that need memory care.

Friendly people!!

When searching for a good community, we also toured M & M Senior Living. It was a nice place, the tour guide was friendly and we had a good tour. It was just not what we were looking for at the time.

They keep the care home clean!!!

The main issue I can see with this care home is that there does not seem to be good communication between the caregivers. They do work with her to improve her level of independence. The food is good and I would recommend this care home. They offer activities such as card games, bingo, coloring and crafts.

Wonderful community!

Very pleased with the care that my wife received while at M & M Senior Living. The staff were very caring and they took great care of my wife. My wife enjoyed the variety of food offered. The community was very well kept and clean. I only moved my wife because she had a need for more memory care.

M&M Senior Living - A Great Place to Live!

We are happy so far with our experience with "M&M Senior Living." Our thanks to "A Place for Mom." for recommending it to us.
Our father was living in an independent senior community for over 7 years. However, we needed to find a place where he could get the extra care that he needs. His needs were beyond what an assisted care facility could provide and we didn't want to place him in a nursing facility.
"M&M Senior Living" is a beautiful facility with an outstanding staff. The staff is dedicated to giving each client the best experience they can possibly have. Dad says that food is very good as well. They have a night staff that actually works all through the night to check on the clients to ensure they are resting comfortably and that all their needs are taken care of. Most the facilities we looked at also had a night crew but they were only there in case an emergency came up.
We gave them a good rating on the activities as Dad does not participate in them so we can't personally speak about them but we're sure they are equally as good as the other services provided by "M&M Senior Living."