Ludder's Country Adult Home - West Sand Lake, NY

Ludder's Country Adult Home Review

The Ludder's were willing to take my Mom who has Alzheimer's in spite of some combativeness. They worked with the physician to adjust medications to so she is manageable without being over medicated. She is getting better care in their Family Type home than she was in an Assisted Living facility with a special memory care unit. The staff is loving and patient and she is well groomed and well fed. Communication with the owners is excellent. They worked with us to get insurance coverage, filling out paperwork and contacting the insurance company directly to sort out issues. They keep the family well informed on Mom's status.

I'm very happy with the care my Dad is getting. I can relax a little because I know someone is there for him 24/7. I have the freedom to take him for a ride any time I want. He enjoys sitting outside on the lawn and watching the people go by. His friends can come and visit with him at anytime and he loves the company.

Located in West Sand Lake, New York, Ludder’s Country Home Care provides compassionate, 24/7 long-term care for the elderly. We’ve been providing homecare services for nine years. We began with members of our own family, and then friends, and before we knew it calls were coming in from the greater community. We’ve just recently moved into a new location; a charming home with bright rooms and a comfortable atmosphere. This is a very unique opportunity for families; instead of an institutional setting, your loved one can be cared for in a loving home environment. Ludder's Country Home is now New York State Certified as a "Family Type Home".