Loving Care Cottages - Houston, TX

Loving Care Cottages is a Licensed and Certified, Small Type B Facility with Alzheimers Certification holding a maximum of 16 seniors. This small environment provides substantial benefits compared to large national chains in so far that seniors get more personalized care and more attention from staff and residents. We are also a SECURE FACILITY, so any future concerns can be handled :D

With over 30 years of experience caring for seniors, we have created a facility that embodies all the best qualities witnessed in the industry. We welcome you to come view our home and services.

Physical and behavioral routines are key factors in creating daily routines and service plans for residents. Our Loving Care community provides familiar surroundings that provide a reassuring sense of safety and meaning.

Loving Care Cottages offers a resident-centered program designed to meet the specific needs of those with various levels of incontinence care and assistance eating, walking, bathing, and dressing. We provide daily structure 7 days per week to help maintain resident abilities and encourage the use of their remaining skills.

The sense of peace, love, and family at Loving Care Cottages will allow your loved one to comfortably live in a home, as opposed to merely existing in a room.

Our residents receive personal care and attention directly from a licensed nurse who is charged with only a few patients per day. Major nursing home chains will offer a nurse to upwards of 50 or 100 patients per day. Our residents receive more care and more attention.

We have made Loving Care Cottages feel as much like home as possible – warm, friendly, familiar and safe.

Due to Loving Care Cottage’s small size, up to 16 residents can live comfortably in a home like setting. There are 10 impressively large suites to choose from, each featuring peaceful surroundings, lovely arched windows, window dressings, and a home-like setting designed to re-create environments that people have enjoyed throughout their lives.

Interior spaces are decorated like those of a private home and tiled walking areas give residents the opportunity to safely explore their surroundings.

Our specialized settings and services help us meet the needs of people requiring care for bathing, eating, dressing, personal hygiene, ambulation, and incontinence care.

Loving Care Cottages staff members are nurses who have previously worked with our founding RN nurse and are carefully selected for their experience managing the unique challenges associated with providing personal assistance to seniors. They are also compassionate, understanding, and creative. If you have a family member with incontinence trouble or requiring assistance with daily habits, we can provide the care they need.

Members of our staff are well educated nurses. Their experience and education is vital in maintaining the well-being of our residents. We make sure that a professional and personal touch is always embedded in our duties and services. Skilled caregivers are also around 24 hours a day to look after their daily activities. The safety of your loved one is our highest priority. With our qualified team, your mind will be at ease.

Our location is in a neighborhood setting in North Houston near the intersection of FM 1960 and I-45 and steps away from the Houston Northwest Medical Center and Triumph Hospital Northwest. Please view our map to find us.

We invite you to tour our home and see for yourself the Loving Care experience that we have to offer. You may come by to meet our staff and residents and interview our team, share a meal and view our environment. We’d appreciate your visit. Experience the warmth of our home and the touch of our care.

A little slice of heaven on earth

My mom was diagnosed with late onset Alzheimer's in 2016, We moved my mother here in early 2017 after a horrible and accident ridden stay at a huge, nationwide assisted living- memory care facility. There they made us provide supplies (diapers, wipes, toilet paper, furniture, etc.), charged us for every little thing and did nothing but up my mother's medications to keep her sedated. This same sedation led to many falls that led to hospital visits (one time surgery) and she could not even keep her eyes open! They also keep raising the price every chance they got.

This wonderful place (Loving Care Cottages) was suggested when I realized we needed to get out of that place and into a smaller, private home. [removed] and his mother run this little piece of heaven on earth. They take care of everything including all the items the other place required US to provide for them to use. LCC also was charging HALF of what the other place did, took my mom off all the drugs that the other place had put her on and my mom came back to us - awake and able to carry on a conversation again!

My mother passed away at the end of April after her Alzheimer's condition accelerated, but throughout that entire process everyone at the home was so wonderful and supportive. See, my father made it his job to sit with my mom everyday from 9am to 4pm. And even in the end, when my mom didn't know who he was and then was completely bedridden, the care-givers there went above and beyond to make sure the end was peaceful and smooth for both my mother and father.

Even if you have to drive for 30+ minutes to go and see your family member here, or even if it limits how many times you can go, it is well worth it! You can be confident that they are being cared for in the most loving way possible as if they were part of [removed] and his mother's own family.

Superior Living

I have recently toured about half a dozen assisted living facilities in the area. This by far was my favorite in regards to care, friendliness, and atmosphere. We are planning to my mother there soon.

thanks!!

Excellent Home

My mother is getting excellent care and we’re so happy to have found Loving Care Cottages. Mom gets daily assistance eating and transferring and we’re so glad to finally find some good care. The building provided a hospital bed and wheelchair free of charge!

thank you!!

Great care!

I toured and ended up moving my mother into the home. She's getting excellent care compared to where we were before. She isn’t having any more UTIs because the care ratio is better and now we pay 30% less. They also do daily exercise with mom and encourage her to do her exercises. So happy!

thanks!!

thanks!

They are doing a very good job.

They are doing a very good job. It's clean and the staff is friendly. It was reasonable in price. The care is very good here, they are more attentive, and responsive than the last place we were. There seems to be plenty to do and I don't get complaints about the food, so it must be good. I don't really think there is anything that needs to be improved. We are pretty pleased with them.

thank you!

Clean but not visitor friendly.

I had an appointment to visit the home, but when I arrived the person I was supposed to speak with was gone. The 2 people who showed me around were polite, cleanly dressed and knew all about the facility, but could not give me prices for rent and that was one of the key reasons I had made the appointment, because I couldn't get a price over the phone. I was handed a pamphlet and told I could read all I needed in that pamphlet. I was so upset by their attitude I never tried to get anymore information . I will say, however, that the place was clean, every room had a hospital bed, and the mobile residents were all out on a covered enclosed patio, getting sun, and doing crafts of some kind. It was the nicest residence I had visited.

corey corey

Please call [removed] (c) for pricing information or see our pricing on the website at [removed]

Loving Care Cottages = Excellence

Loving Care Cottages is an excellent residential care facility -- safe, clean, beautiful home, loving caregivers, nutritious meals. Every time I walked in the door, there was either the fresh smell of laundry being done or something cooking in the kitchen -- or both -- never any foul odors. When the time comes that I can't take care of myself, this is the place I would want to live.

thank you!

A little too crowded for us

Loving Care Cottages is a really nice community that is very clean and has really friendly staff. The community just had too many residents for what we were looking for. There is lots of furnisher and lots of residents so it causes a pretty cramped environment. Overall it was a really nice community.

corey corey

We only have a dozen residents or less. Usually approx 10 residents in a 5000 sq ft building, so the amount of space is very high. Our Ratio is 5 patients per 1 caregiver, so the quality of care is exceptional. Theres also 1 RN on top of that ratio.

The home was very nice & ha...

The home was very nice & had different rooms with different activities for the residents. Each bedroom had a hospital bed,lounge chair, & other furniture , with connections for TV. The lady who helped me would not give prices. She just handed me a brochure and told me the prices were listed. They were only beginning prices.

corey corey

Please call [removed] for pricing details or see our website at [removed]