Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR has yet not published prices.

Review of Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

Awesome! It is a lovely caring place. My mom is very happy here. There is a sweet feeling of family and community.

Review of Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

Comfortable and run very well.

Review of Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

We love this facility. Our mother is 87 and it gives us great comfort to be here and have her needs taken care of.

Review of Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

Great staff and very welcoming feeling!

Review of Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

This is a very warm and caring environment. Staff always have a smile and warm welcome whenever I visit. I felt unsure about my mother living here – but now I feel sure that she is safe and well cared for. Thank You!!

Review of Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

I have only good things to say about the facility and the staff.[Removed] do an excellent job.

Pleasant help.

Review of Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

Love the people who work here. Could not ask for better and care for my dad.
Love that you involve family and are welcoming to kids. Thank you for your eternal patience!

Review of Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

The staff and management are very kind, friendly and helpful. I feel very good about my mother being here at this facility.

Clean facility but the food left something to be desired.

When I first looked at this facility, I noticed how clean and attractive it looked. It’s in a neighborhood and it has a homey appeal to it. It never once felt like an institution. When I ate a meal here, the food left something to be desired and the portion wasn’t plentiful either. When we mentioned this to the staff member, he said the residents would be able to pick different options. We were actually sat at a table with a few different residents and they were all grumpy and it was a downer. My Father said it felt like he was surrounded by a bunch of old people. The staff members were nice, friendly, and seemed like they truly cared about the residents. I would recommend this facility.

Professional, honest, and reliable staff

I think I made the best choice in bringing my Mother here. We are very satisfied and my mom is very well cared for. I trust all of the staff members and they are reliable and honest. This is a smaller community with only 40 residents. They do a really nice job of caring for everyone and they are always professional. I would recommend this facility to other families.

Quiet

Visited my mother in the late evening, one girl doing yoga in the common area and the other watching tv!
Very quiet atmosphere, feel like I should whisper when I am there. No social activities?
Place is very old, needs to be be re-carpeted and refurnished.

Staff and director are superb. Very caring – every single person has been great!

Excellent staff – very compassionate and genuinely want the best for all. Residents willing to make specific care plan for my father.

We have been very happy with mom’s care here. The staff is very loving and supportive. Mom was here and actively involved for 15 months before she became ill. After a week in the hospital, Hospice began attending her here. They work week together and she is context. We live on WA and come down often.

Good visit with [Removed] on Friday. Toured various rooms and met a couple of residents. Took dad on Saturday and had lunch. Visited with residents and toured 2 rooms. Everyone friendly and helpful.

Meh

Was hesitant to even consider moving my dad in here because of the bad word of mouth around town but reading the reviews online I decided to check it out. Unfortunately, the reviews must be written by employees/management because the place is just okay and the food does not look appetizing. Definitely understaffed. Was there just before lunch time and overheard management asking one aid why very little residents had been brought down to the dining room. Them employee responded that the other employee was working on it. So apparently there are only 2 employees at a time? Actually just one, after management walked away the employee continued standing at her roll around cart and pulled out her cellphone. Walking around the facility it is very quiet, residents seem to be contained to their rooms with only the front room to socialize. I guess it's not as bad as the word of mouth, but definitely seems like a place you would send your loved one to be forgotten.

We Ended Up Moving In

The respite for my wife turned into a permanent move in. we are happy with the community. The staff were friendly and accommodating. We didn't need amenities like a pool. I think it is a good place for extend care.

As a new tenant I have found this to be an exceptional place to live. Everyone is helpful and good natured and the food is excellent.

I feel that we have found a great place for my Mom, [removed].

The staff is always willing to work with me to make Mom comfortable. The staff always goes above and beyond to resolve my issues that come up with Mom

My mother was in another assisted living facility for about 14 months. We have already noticed in one month at Rogue River Place a BIG difference in Mom's attitude and making friends. This is due to the great staff

I feel Rogue River Place has exceptional qualities. The staff is very caring. The management in my opinion could not be better, [Removed] has helped us get through a very difficult time. Moving out of a family home is very traumatic and [Removed] have made it a very good experience for me and my family.

Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

I like the people who take care of me.

Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

I have no complaints about anything because I think it's wonderful. The food is great. Everybody is nice and helpful. Very happy to be here.

Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

The caregivers and staff do not talk down to you. They treat you respectfully.

Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

The workers and friends pick up after us and do things for us we can't do. The meals are great.

Okay

Did a tour, won't be moving my mother in. The girls working there have a lot of attitude. They don't seem to be the type of people who should be caring for the elderly. Management stayed in their offices the whole time. I guess the place is clean, very outdated though. Furniture has old patterns and not very comfortable.

I am happy blessed, comfortable and safe. I don’t think you could ask for much more.

This community is great!!

The staff at Rogue River are polite, nice and very professional. The community is clean. Mom likes the food and they have healthy choices. I would recommend this community. They offer a lot of activities that she likes to participate in.

Needs better management

The place could be really nice if the employees would focus more on the residents as opposed to the problems between staff. When brough up to the executive director she seemed to know about this but did nothing in return. If your loved one is fully capable of taking care of themselves then sure rogue river place could be an option. But if they need even the slightest bit of assistance then look elsewhere.

Review of Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

I love this place. My grandmother is treated so well. She is fed well and looked after properly. The help is all so friendly to visitors and residents. The activity director is excellent, she is so creative with finding activities and ways to connect with and engage residents. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Review of Rogue River Place - Klamath Falls, OR

Very happy with the workers. The management that came when this community changed owners, not as much.

He was there for about 2 to 3 weeks. He was there temporarily until he recuperated after then he came home with us. The facility was very clean and the staff was very friendly. They provided good care services.

[removed] Hope to visit soon. Glad there are church services. Disappointed no salon that is in operation. Understand from rep my mom has adjusted well. Found rep to be a bit curt with me...she doesn't know enough details to judge so felt it was uncalled for. Was offering to pay for some costs but apparently it was more important to stress to me that I don't have financial responsibility. Checkbook in hand. Call when you run out of $$

A welcoming community and very caring staff

The staff of Linkville House are without exception the most caring and kind people I have ever known in the field of elderly care. Our mother spent her last years there and was so cherished and well taken care of that we are grateful beyond words. Ever single staff member gave her personal and sincere attention, and understood her personality and her individual needs. The facility is small enough to feel like a real community, not an institution, which was very important to her. It is clean and fresh, and has a wonderful large protected courtyard for fresh air and green space. The activities director is delightful and truly effective in knowing all residents and keeping them involved at their desired level of social interaction.
My sisters and I could not be happier with the experience and I can highly recommend this setting to anyone seeking a place where elderly people can live with dignity and a very high quality of life.

terrible!!!

There are some people there that just absolutely should not be involved in senior care. My wife is down there right now moving my father out of this place. They talked a very good game, but did not deliver at all. They helped my father in law get moved in, but it went downhill from there. They were understaffed, and the people there did not know how to properly care for him. They would not make his bed appropriately, linens were filthy and not cleaned right (I'll spare you the gross details) to the point where he developed bed sores. Dad deteriorated very quickly. He might have deteriorated anyway, but they surely hastened the process.

Linkville House had a good reputation, had good reviews, and apparently at one point did a good job. Then they had a change of staff and management, and they have been incompetent. They need to be inspected and either radically change their ways or be shut down!

Enlivant Operations

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. Please call Enlivant Customer Support at [removed] so that we may respond directly to your concern(s). Your trust and satisfaction is very important to us.

Linkville is such a beautiful communi...

Linkville is such a beautiful community and the staff is so friendly and goes above and beyond to take such good care of their residents.