Leisure Pointe - San Bernardino, CA

Real Five Star living with a smile

The community has employee that take there job to heart and go out of there way to make you comfortable. They also try their best to do everything to keep you happy. I also met my second wife here at Leisure Pointe and they also allowed us to get married at the community and they have been very supportive to me and my new wife. The director Kenya of the community has great sense of humor and he allows me to feel at home at the community. Kenya and the staff seems to do everything possible to make it pleasant and happy. Above all they make sure it is clean and well managed place. I have checked many other places in and around here I find you can't find a better place for the money spent. As of now I see no reason why I won't live the rest of my life here and if that doesn't mean Five Stars then I don't know what is. One and only Papa smurff also know as Santa Claus

Safe place

great safe place secure for seniors and very happy people the area is different but once you step into leisure pointe a whole different place Kenya goes above the call

kenya is the best

I would like to say that Leisure pointe has great prices and large rooms, great food, pet friendly community, gated community. [Removed] is the best do ever let him go

Angels at Leisure Pointe

I was so happy being able to find a roof over my head and a family in the new community that I live in.[Removed] are angels that go above the call of duty and I thank them. The staff is great and the food I continue to gain weight large apt, gated community.

no unturned Stones

[Removed] Executive Director and staff leave no stone unturned to meet the needs of the residents. From the manicured lawns and 109 rose bushes ( I counted them) The friendly staff is courteous, kind, caring. It has been a joy residing here for the past 2 years and I look forward to spending the remainder of my days at this safe and secure, loving community.

Impeccable Services

I think that their outreach services are impeccable. Their service made our experience smooth and easy and the lady I worked with absolutely cared about my loved and made sure he got what he needed. The facility itself is a little bit older and worn down, but the actual units are beautiful and spacious and we could not have asked for a better experience in that sense.

5 Star Service Facility

This facility is absolutely a 5 star rating ALL the way around. They take care of their residence from transitioning process and all the way until and after settled. They are just very attentive, caring and professional.

Very friendly environment!

I think it is an environment that is very friendly. My brother loves the food!

My Loved Ones Are Comfortable

The staff is really nice. Everything is really good there. The only thing they need to improve is they allow dogs and on one of the hallways it is kind of smelly, because these are older people and they probably don't clean them as often. They are comfortable there though.

Five Star Reviews

I am the Executive Director and would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. I sincerely appreciate the positive comments regarding our staff and that your loved ones are comfortable living at Leisure Pointe. I would like to assure you that we do take the cleanliness of our community very serious. Being pet friendly, we do make rounds daily and have a maintenance and housekeeping department that is always on alert to be sure that our community presents itself nicely for our residents, families, and guests. I appreciate your feedback and would love the chance to personally meet with you to discuss this issue. Thank you for your consideration, Kenya Carlton.

I think their helpfulness and friendliness has been very good. The staff overall, from the director to the cooks, everybody has been really helpful with helping my aunt to adapt. I can't think of anything they can improve.

The staff is friendly and organized

The company that provides there care are very good. The food is above average. It's very good. The staff is very friendly and organized. Everything has been going pretty good. The value is good as well.

Very nice the tour was wonderfu
. I felt at ease. Everyone that I meet was happy and the grounds was very clean.

A great Experience, THEY CARE

I recently visited Leisure Point to find a comfortable and safe community for my Mom, when I called I was warmly and promptly greeted and secured an appointment for a tour. On my tour the staff was very nice, the community was nice and everyone was very supportive in my efforts to find a community for my Mom. I was offered lunch and I at first I declined, but then thought maybe I should try to see what Mom would be eating. The food was OUTSTANDING, I took a sample to my Mom and she loved! it. I want to say that the Director, Mr. Kenya was excellent in explaining the details and working to meet the needs myself and my family have for my Mom. This was a great experience. It made me feel good to find people in that actually care about our seniors and are not just going through the motions

Loves the Place!

My loved one recently moved into Leisure Pointe. He loves this community. The food is great and the staff is very considerate. They even deliver his lunch to him when he has dialysis. He is enjoying the balcony in his unit and has nothing negative to say about the place. They do allow pets which is a great thing. Everyone there is very nice and they do have transportation for the residents.

Review of Leisure Point - San Bernardino, CA

This Leisure Point is a good place to live. Apartment size is just right, outdoor porch is convenient for me and my kitty, food is very good, the various staff members generally do satisfactory to outstanding work.

Review of Leisure Pointe San in Bernardino, CA

Building is good. Staff is great! Wish rent would freeze after so long living in the building. Reward for staying!

We are happy with them. They are a great value!

We are happy with them. They are a great value! The amenities that they offer compared to what you pay on a monthly basis is great! It's one of the main reasons we chose them. We visited MANY communities and Leisure Pointe had everything all the way down the list.

Beautiful place

This place is great beautiful home for my mom wonderful food lots of great activities always kept up really nice always smells great and very friendly staff the executive director and marketer Paula were very friendly and accommodated all my needs great place

Undesirable neighborhood. A...

Undesirable neighborhood. Apartments are a decent size, staff personable. One of the apartments I was shown smelled like urine.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you so much for your feedback, we consider this to be on opportunity for improvement of our service. I am so sorry about your experience during your tour here at Leisure Pointe. I would be more than happy to discuss this experience with you directly.

Paula Edwards
Marketing
Leisure Pointe

Leisure Pointe Experience

The experience at Leisure Pointe was excellent. Ms. Paula and the staff were very professional and helpful with answering questions. The room that was available was a great size and very clean. The tour revealed all the things available for a senior to live comfortable without any worries. I was very impressed by the tenants who were so friendly and said "this is a great place to live". I am glad the Lord led me to this place for my friend that I know she will be assisted with anything she may need. She's 80 and I know she is not alone; there are others who will be there to check on her and assist her.

I think that it's a good place

I think that it's a good place, as far as places go. It's a lot more independent which I think is really good. Everyone does their own thing, they offer a lot of activities, and you can join in or not. They do a pretty good job, all around. They try really hard, and they are open to suggestions, and are quick to fix any issues that are brought to their attention. The housekeeping does a really good job. They do a pretty good job with the food too.

Great Value for Senior on a Budget

The experience was great. I found this place for my grandmother and had almost no time to get her moved. The management was excellent. The wait staff could be more attentive. Overall a great value for a senior living on a fixed income budget. Would definitely recommend.

" A Good experience"

Leisure Pointe Is a very nice facility, the people are very
reasonable, and willing to work with us, regarding price.
My wife had knowledge, of them though members of her
Bible study group.. It was considering the issue a good
experience

Heavy Doors

They had gorgeous apartments there but the doors were too heavy. Otherwise it was very nicely done for the elderly. It's just that the door were too heavy for my mom to open. If you're elderly and you can't open the doors how are you going to get in and out? And what if she fell or had a stroke or something? I didn't like that but otherwise it seemed like a great place.

I will move in next week here. Thanks!

I will move in next week here. Thanks!

Great facilities and the price was gr...

Great facilities and the price was great. Locale not as good as wanted.

Our real value lies in the intangibles, such as a feeling of independence, peace of mind, happiness and fulfillment.

Three nutritious chef-prepared meals are served each day in the elegantly appointed dining-room. It’s a perfect time for socializing with friends and neighbors. Our menu variety offers choices to accommodate residents’ special dietary needs.

Transportation is a key in maintaining independence. Which is why at each residence a climate-controlled bus is available for trips to appointments, shopping and group activities. Residents do not have to be concerned with the inconvenience of driving in traffic, especially during inclement weather.

Each residence has an activity director who plans activities both on and off-site. Examples of popular activities are movie nights, exercise and craft classes, and trips to local attractions, such as museums. In addition, residents can enjoy the game and billiards room, library, large screen television lounge and barber/beauty salon.

In each facility, nothing is more important than the comfort and safety of our residents. Each apartment features a sprinkler system, smoke detectors and emergency pull-cords that link them to resident-managers around-the-clock.

You won’t find any hidden costs or fees in our community. There is no lease or buy-in fee. In addition, all the utilities except telephone are included in the monthly rent.

Enjoy your retirement living and come visit us! Schedule your personal tour and complimentary lunch, we will show you our gracious lifestyle.