Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Review of Landmark Court Ottawa, ON

The staff at Landmark Court is wonderful and they have definitely met and exceeded our expectations. We love the fact that this is a smaller community so that our Mom is not overwhelmed by a large number of residents. There is a small issue with the quality of the food. They are working very hard on improving it, but there is still a bit of an issue. From a billing perspective, you really have to be on top of the billing and monitor it. They are great about fixing the issues, but there have been some errors. If I was not in the picture, I worry that my Mom would have no clue about it, so the issues would be unresolved and she would be possibly overcharged.

Landmark was superb, sparkling clean and the staff and residents all very friendly. We ate lunch and it was delicious. Rachel was patient and very informative. The bar has been set very high for our other tours.

Best move ever for my parents

My parents moved into Landmark Court, Ottawa On this past April 2015. At first my mother was not sure if this was the right time for her but as of today she is very comfortable in her new suite. Both my parents are grateful to no longer have to look after the big house and Landmark Court has been extremely welcoming. The staff are kind and always looking for ways to help make them feel as though they are home. We visit several times a week and come and go just like we used to. The staff have taken the time to get to know us by name too. It is not too big just the right size to be able to do that and seeing staff interact with other Residents gives you a good feeling of community.
There is always someone in the lounge to talk to if you feel a little alone in your suite. There are daily activities in the am and afternoon as well as outings to special locations or just out for lunch for a change. There is a beautiful outdoor patio upstairs but most like to sit outside the front door in the patio furniture to chat and see who's coming and going. It always makes someones day to give them a big smile and hello too.
Mom and Dad's first summer and they had a very old loud heat and air conditioning unit. He mentioned it at the desk.. next thing he knew they were coming and installing a brand new unit that whispers and purrs and they can actually sleep with it on at night... no cost to them.
So far both my parents are independent with their personal care but a recent health scare meant that we called the nurse for advice and she got my mother a quick visit by the house DR. since our DR. was away. If they had still been at home, I am sure my mother would have waited at home hoping things would change instead of making what would have been a difficult trip to a new Dr. office covering our own family Dr. Things definitely would have gotten serious. So this is a huge benefit of living in this Landmark Court Retirement Residence.
So Yes, I recommend this Landmark Court in Ottawa 140 Darlington Private. Best move ever for my parents and me. Now I can visit often and enjoy our time together without having to cook or clean for them and not worry about them when I leave.

Beautiful facility, not to big more than one elevator per floor. Spacious lounges make it inviting to bring family, guests.. out door patios beautiful, underground heated garage, spacious studio for my couple was suitable and in our cost range...but toured a one bedroom that they fell in love with at our price point and is spacious enough. Month of activities to keep busy and social. 24hr nursing on call. Weekly Laundry/Housekeeping

Revera – Landmark Court is exactly that – a true landmark. This retirement community is located in an exclusive part of the south end of Ottawa, and set into the limestone bluffs of an old quarry. Take a walk on the beautiful natural walking paths right outside the back door, leading to a duck pond and view of the Gatineau Hills in the distance.

The retirement community is a nature lover’s delight, yet is close to shops, museums and a community centre. Inside, residents can be as active as they want, whether cueing it up in the billiards room, taking laps in the pool, soaking in the hot tub, or holding court – tennis or shuffleboard.

The sheer variety, from studio and one-bedroom suite styles to recreation programs, makes retirement living at Landmark Court as unique as you are. The comfort and well-being of residents is always the top priority.

Landmark Court is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.