KINGSTON AT DUPONT - Fort Wayne, IN has yet not published prices.

Loving Oasis helping people with Dementia/Alzheimers and their family members.

When you start to witness your loved one beginning the journey of Dementia/Alzheimer, your heart aches each day as you watch the person struggling to do life's simple tasks. Initially, my mother Maggie was able to be in a senior complex without any assistance. The day came when I knew I had to place her in an environment with higher care and went through the steps of choosing a facility. My Mother spent two weeks in this new facility and was attacked by another resident. She was terrified to stay in this facility. I felt terrible for placing her in this situation after I kept telling her to trust me. I reached out to Kingston at Dupont explaining the dire need to move quickly. Kingston at Dupont was full, but thought they could let Mother move into Kingston at Winchester temporarily while we waited for a room at Dupont. Their initial compassion and caring nature was exactly what I needed . It was a short time when I was able to transfer Mom to Kingston at Dupont. She and I both immediately relaxed and embraced the loving and caring environment. The professional care Mom received was outstanding and all the personnel were beyond helpful and extremely professional. All of the personnel became our extended family. They brought such peace of mind to our entire family. Unfortunately, my mother had a severe stroke and needed higher nursing level care. The sadness of moving Mother from a loving and care environment to a nursing home broke my heart. I honestly can't say one negative think about our experience with Mom's stay at Kingston Dupont. If your loved one is experiencing issues with Dementia/Alzheimer, I truly recommend Kingston Dupont is where you want your loved one to be. When my Mother passed, the first place I went was Kingston Dupont to share my sad news and; of course, was received with compassionate condolences.

We take pride in providing communities of choice for independent living and assisted living, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, and memory care. We value the virtues of honesty, sincerity, respectfulness and concern for our residents and patients who reside with us. Kingston also delivers specialized chronic disease management and memory care for those in need of Alzheimer’s or related dementia care. At Kingston, our services go beyond traditional nursing homes.