|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
A small clean and quiet place.
Kingshouse, located in the heart of LaBelle, is owned and operated by a Registered Nurse.
We offer 24 hour supervision by a qualified and nurturing staff, as well as a 24 hour monitored security system.
We offer Assisted Living, Respite and Daycare. Seasonal winter residents welcome.
A local Medicare doctor makes regular visits, however residents are free to choose their own doctor.
This property is wheelchair accessible, and will accept residents with mild dementia.
Residents receive three, delicious, nutritious home style meals and snacks which are served in a pleasant, relaxing atmosphere.
Daily activities include exercise classes, table and board games, Coffee Klutch, weekly ice cream social, manicures and personal care programs, visiting pets, movies, music programs, nature visits and religious activities.
Resident’s rooms and bathrooms are immaculately cleaned and fresh towels and linen are replaced daily or as required.
Price is all-inclusive. Additional charges for diabetic care, incontinence supplies and cable in the room.
No Community Entrance Fee.
LaBelle is a charming country town about one hour east of Fort Myers, FL.
Kingshouse is in the heart of it all, close to shopping, the public library, tennis, golf, and boating.