Kansas Masonic Home - Wichita, KS

As the closest senior living community to Downtown Wichita in the Heart of the Delano District, Kansas Masonic Home has a tradition of caring for those seeking the best possible care and social opportunities. Just off Highway 54/400 en route to the Museums on the River, this thriving community enjoys close proximity to Intrust Bank Arena, Century II Convention Center, Wichita Public Library, Wichita Art Museum, Old Cow Town, Botanica, Mid-American All-Indian Center and many other cultural and social amenities. We strive to provide an active and vibrant community where every person has a pathway to live life to the fullest. Come see why Kansas Masonic Home should be your home.

I've lived here once and would live here again

My husband and I were living here but he wound up having to move because of his dementia and I wound up going back home. The staff was friendly and very kind and they learned names really fast. The nurses learned about you and really took the time to get to know you and answer questions. They always provided a menu when it came time for meals and if you didn’t want what was on the menu, they had a section filled with alternate options. The food was good and there was plenty of it. I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary as far as cleanliness and I thought everything was clean. The only problem I think they had was not having enough waitresses in the morning for breakfast. They provided plenty of activities like cards, swimming in the indoor pool, trips to Walmart, and exercise classes. I really chose this place because I could stay there while my husband did and I definitely recommend it. If I had to have a place to go in my retirement, I would choose this place again depending on the cost.

My husband care

The care at this community is good, we had a small issue that was resolved with the staff who are caring. I like knowing that he is happy here. The menu is good and he is able to have a variety of choices. I like that he is an activity in a lot of the activities. I would recommend this community. for good care and a nice value for other families.

So impressed with the KMH facilities

My father-in-law is settling into the Kansas Masonic Home nicely. It's a beautiful place and the people working there seem very caring and engaged with the residents.

Loving life in the Towers

KMH is a special place. My mother lives in the Towers and loves life again.

I got chance to tour and visit KMH and it was fantastic. The staff was exceptional, the food was great and the rooms were well layed out. I would recommend KMH to others for Assisted Living, Memory Care or Nursing.

Thanks KMH!

It's a good place, they have so many positive things.

It's a good place, they have so many positive things. The only thing I would say is to ask for an orientation. The staff is very, very friendly, she is content with the housekeeping and the nurses. The food isn't fantastic, but they can order any time during the day, and they have lots of choices. They have a beauty shop there, and she can have the service charged to her bill. They are willing to let you do your own meds, the rules aren't so rigid. Mom picked it because she liked the rooms, she said it felt like home.

My mom decided on Presbyterian Manor.

My mom decided on Presbyterian Manor.