Brookdale Dr. Phillips - Orlando, FL

Madison House provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

At Madison House we promise Respect for Individual Preferences by offering personalized care needs and providing an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. We also offer special housing and care options for those who require assistance with the activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing and dispensing of medications. Our community offers graduated levels of care based upon the individual need of residents, as determined by our continual assessment process. We are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services for those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of quality, care and value.

Helpful Staff!!

I really liked my experience at this community for my mother. The staff where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. I thought they had a great layout that was easy to navigate through for the residents. They also had a lot of great amenities as well as activities available throughout the week for everyone. It was just not the right location in the end decision for my mom but I would recommend it to anyone.

Concerns

Personnel were very friendly. Security was a huge concern for us. Although, in the residential community there was a book for which people could sign in, it wasn't required. Someone had to let you in after ringing a buzzer, but then no one questioned who you were or who you came to see. The common areas and rooms did not appear clean. After requesting additional cleaning service for our relative's room due to some issues, it was not addressed. The atmosphere was sad and depressing. There was a chasm between the cost and the value. We chose a different residence that would better suit our family member's individual needs.

Very Pleased With the Care They Are Providing My Mother With

This is a very nice community, and I'am satisfied with my mother's care here. She is doing pretty well, the only issue she has had is the food. She isn't very please with the meals. Other than that issue she is doing pretty good. It is a nice clean community, they do a good job with the cleanliness. The staff is very nice. Overall we are pleased with the care they are providing her with. I would recommend this community.

My Mom stayed here on a respite stay over the summer and it was wonderful. Thank you.

Homelike environment, staff is warm, friendly and always helpful.

Clean community!

My mother in law was only here for one week. We didn't use any of the amenities with the community but it was kept very clean. The community was accommodating with the hospital bed that was brought in and the hospice staff that cared for her.

The staff is inconsistent with communication!

The community does offer many activities. The indoor common areas are very clean and well kept. The community outdoors on the other hard is very filthy. The cushions need to be replaced outside where the residents sit. The food served is good but it is not monitored based on my mom's health. A lot of what they feed her is causing her health to worsen.

My Mother Is Safe Here

So far everything is working out pretty well for mother. Her health isn't doing the best, but they are caring for her and her needs well. I do feel she is safe and getting good care here at Brookdale Dr. Phillips.

For what it is it is okay

At Brookdale Dr. Philips the only frustrating thing is the price range given was $2000 less that what it ended up being. Dad will have to move soon due to the expense. For what it is it is okay. I wouldn't say it is the best alternative for a loved one to be here. It is a safe environment though. They don't try to get people to engage in activities unless they are in the main living area. So my dad sits in his room a lot. The staff is great and I have gotten an issues I have had resolved. If someone had a lot of money to throw down the drain this would be a good place.

Nice place!

We're very pleased with how things have turned out with Brookdale! It is a very nice community, the facility is clean and well kept and the staff have all been very friendly. My loved one is settling in well, and really seems to be enjoying herself!

We are happy with it. They are very f...

We are happy with it. They are very flexible and available for the needs of my mother.

Nice but Expensive

I'd probably give it a 5, but they don't compromise, you just have to have money to plop down if you want them to stay there. It's about $4500/month for the cheapest room, and they had others that were more expensive. My brother didn't want to pay that much. It was nice as far as the accommodations, with nice rooms, but the ones that we could afford were a little small for what my mother needed.

Madison House Orlando

The staff at this location was really warm and welcoming. They showed a real concern for mothers needs and care. Everyone was terrific.

Toured it and found it to be VERY nice.

Toured it and found it to be VERY nice.

Everything going well with her really...

Everything going well with her really liked Madison House. She will be moving in at the end of the month.