Inman Place - Champaign, IL

I Love it here

The staff is wonderful and friendly. They pay for my cable, internet and telephone which is nice. They serve food 3x a day which is good and if you don't like the meal of the day you have options to choose from. They have lots of daily activities I will be taking advantage of but I'm reading a lot right now. They will come in weekly and do my linens and my laundry and a deep clean. There is also a shuttle that will take me shopping or to the doctor. I feel like I am getting my money's worth here for the care I need and I would recommend it.

Great community for Dad!

Everything is going great for dad since the move to Inman Place. The community is very well kept and welcoming. They do a great job of keeping it nice and clean. The staff have done an excellent job caring for dad. We are very satisfied with the staff at Inman Place.

Stay Away

If I could give zero stars, I would. This place is a joke and the employees are terrible. I've seen front desk workers ([Removed] & some other woman) yell at an 80 year old woman to get out of their way so they could get coffee and change the filter located in the lobby. I've been yelled at by [Removed] and threatened that my grandfather could be choked to death. My family has been mistreated multiple times and even had an employee put their hands on my father while trying to visit my grandfather and it is highly unacceptable. This is not a place I want my family member to live and everyone else should be cautious when considering it. No wonder they can barely rent units and have multiple empty floors.

Cheerful apartments

We were impressed with the Inman. They have done a lovely job restoring this landmark. The vertical layout is great for someone with limited mobility but less desirable for someone who wants to walk. Lots of shops and restaurants nearby and a central location are a plus. Staff was friendly and apartments were cheerful.