HomeWell of Oakland County - Troy, MI

HomeWell of Oakland County - Troy, MI has yet not published prices.

Senior Care with a Full Satisfaction Guarantee

At HomeWell of Oakland County, we are proud to deliver Live-in and hourly care services for seniors who wish to remain in the comfort of their own homes—whether they live in an assisted living facility, private residence, retirement community, adult family home, nursing home, or group home. We service all of Oakland County and the surrounding areas.

Not only can we help with day-to-day activities like bathing and grooming, but we can also provide accommodations for transportation, medication reminders, meal assistance and companionship. At HomeWell of Oakland County, we are here to help wherever and whenever we are needed.

• Companionship & Conversation
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Transportation
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Adult Daily Living
  • Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Companion Care
  • Specializing in Alzheimer
  • Daily Housekeeping

So far, so good!

As far as I know, my mother is doing very well since receiving care from Howell. The caregivers show up on time and on the days that they say they will. It has been a pretty good experience for her, she is getting the help she needs.

Very Caring

I used HomeWell of Oakland County for my mother-in-law and was very pleased with their professionalism and very caring attitude toward my mother-in-law and her needs. I would recommend them for your loved one.

Michael Marohn

Thank you so much for your review.