Hollyburn House - West Vancouver, BC

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Our 97-year old mother has been welcomed into the Hollyburn family and is enjoying life to the full, with new found friends.

My 97-year old mother moved into Hollyburn House three months ago. Naturally, she was a little apprehensive at the time, having lived in her own apartment.

The staff at Hollyburn welcomed her into "the family" and could not have been more compassionate and helpful. In no time, my mother was enjoying the service, the company, the delicious meals and the many activities organized by the staff. Last night, for example, there was a great celebration to recognize Robbie Burns, complete with a sing song, Scottish dancers and a fine dinner, complete with haggis!

On behalf of my mother, and our family, I wish to sincerely thank the entire Hollyburn staff for the extra lease on life they have afforded my mother - we could not have asked for more!

Hollyburn House, in the heart of West Vancouver, British Columbia, is the only retirement residence on the North Shore to offer Independent Living, Assisted Living and Licensed Care all under one roof.The residence, which opened in 1987, has been beautifully-renovated. The variety of lifestyle options include 46 Independent Living suites, 20 Assisted Living suites and 36 private care suites. We feature an array of services that are tailored to each group of residents.Hollyburn House is a fantastic walkable location, close to recreation, shopping in Ambleside Village, parks, churches and medical offices.