Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Review of Highland Place

Highland Place would get 3 out of 5 from me. Staff and people are great, but upkeep and cleanliness seemed to be lacking. My sister and I thought the same upon entering the building. So we chose another community for our Mom.

We appreciated our tour of Highland Place, Kitchener. The staff were very nice. The residents looked active and well kept. My mom is interested in a one bedroom apartment. They had one to offer. It was 2 studio apartments melded together.(the wall between 2 units was removed). That meant that there were 2 large bathrooms in the unit which was not necessary. Pricing was calculated on a 2 x studio price. We will take my mom to see Highland Place and she can decide if it is for her.
There was a good selection of services, activities and menus. The hallways were bright and had handrails for safety. Everything looked and smelled fresh. We will see.

Revera – Highland Place is a welcoming bungalow-style retirement community, nestled in a lovely, well established residential neighborhood of Kitchener, Ontario.

Highland Place offers award-winning culinary and recreational experiences, and a selection of personalized care choices to meet the individual needs of residents. The atmosphere is warm and intimate, from the easily accessible layout to the caring, friendly staff to the active common areas. Everything is in place to offer rewarding retirement living.

Highland Place is part of the Revera family, one of North America’s leading and most trusted providers of seniors’ accommodation, care and services since 1961.